TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 18 January 2017
This review is for the Zor Gum Shield / Mouth Guard which should teenagers and adults. This 'boil and bite' mouth guard is suitable for field sports, sparring and the like.

This gum shield is made from a red medicated hygienic food grade material.

Please Note: This mouth guard cannot be used with braces.

This guard is easy to use and fit, simply place the whole mouth guard in a cup of near boiling water, wait a couple of minutes then it should be pliable enough to mould and fit. Let it cool slightly to avoid the risk of burns.

My eighteen year old son is an amateur boxer and he has been using this mouth guard for sparring during the last couple of weeks and he confirms that it is comfortable in the mouth and offers a fair amount of protection although he does say that he feels it is a bit to weak to risk using during an actual amateur boxing fight.
on 17 October 2016
My daughter lost her quite expensive gum shield so I was reluctant to fork out again - I am so pleased I tried this mouth guard as for a fraction of the price we have found the fit to be so much better and she is thrilled with the result. Will be buying more as spares!
4 people found this helpful
on 17 September 2016
Simple and easy. Delivered in a plain plastic packet but works exactly as I intended to stop me damaging my teeth by grinding.
4 people found this helpful
on 24 April 2018
I was sent the black one which I was hoping to receive.
Purchased for use when I occasionally play Rugby and it worked a treat, cheapest in my local town centre was £14.99 so to get one delivered for under £3 was a no brainer.
Found it easy to fit and most importantly to does as intended.
Have only used it a handful of times but it's easy to clean and it's still as good as new.
on 11 September 2015
I can't get on with the specially fitted guard provided by dentist (feels like teeth in a vice) so I thought I'd give this a go. I bought 2 thinking one for top and one for bottom and to see which I would prefer. The top was quite easy to fit but the bottom was dreadful (I only tried because I'd read a review from someone saying it worked). Anyway it seems I just can't bear to have things in my mouth (never able to use a snorkel) as I felt like gagging and then dribbled. Might work for others who are less sensitive than me - I thought it was worth a try as they are really cheap and I really need to stop the grinding!
One person found this helpful
on 1 July 2013
This is a decent gumsheild for the price. It moulded easily with hot water and is comfortable to wear. I have a fairly small mouth and this doesn't restrict breathing or speaking. In retrospect I might have gone for a coloured not a clear one, so the referee can see I am wearing it (required in the rules)!!
9 people found this helpful
on 2 November 2017
This gum shield is far too big. What a joke and beware, it's non refundable.

****EDIT****
Brilliant product. I didn't read the instructions and put it straight in my mouth. When it's moulded to instructions it fits brilliantly.
on 21 August 2017
I couldn't get this to mould to my teeth at all, I tried a few different techniques but nothing would get this to mould, it's too thick/I am to weak! I bought because I grind my teeth in my sleep but I do think this would be better for rugby players with how thick it is!
on 15 February 2018
I didn't realise I'd lost that many teeth until I tried to fit this! It molds well to what's there and provides a good shock absorbing layer. It's good value and easy to fit...if you follow the instructions!
on 14 September 2016
Bought this for my martial arts classes and it fits very nicely, I was slightly worried about buying a cheaper one although it does the trick so I can't complain. It also fits nicely over my braces, Which is obviously important for me not to split my lip open I happen to get hit in the mouth.
One person found this helpful