on 3 July 2013
This was exactly as ordered - came very quickly and so was able to use my 'old' dock immediately. No problems experienced at all
on 3 October 2013
Complete waste of money must have bought 5 of these, and now none work.. Doesnt like ios7 either! dont buy
on 14 July 2013
After only 3-4 uses the adaptor stopped working unless I put it in the phone a particular way round. After a couple more weeks use, it would only charge if I propped the lead up on something. Yesterday, as I was taking the charger out of the phone, the adaptor came apart! Very poor quality, don't waste your money on this product.
on 10 June 2013
Not that great and a bit too expensive. The connector I received is a bit loose and has a tendency to fall out every now and again. At £4.99 is a bit expensive compared to others I have subsequently seen.
on 15 September 2013
Good price for a good product. Needs to be handled with care though - when pulling my phone off charge managed to leave part of the charger in my phone.
on 18 September 2013
Don't buy this product. The product broke after one use. Not very happy, waste of money even at £1.70 !
on 13 May 2014
Got this to use with new ipod 5th gen and existing excellent Azatom docking station but it does not work. Oddly enough it works with my ipad!! I want to use the ipod for music,radio and alarm on bedside table and ipad will not sit on the docking station so will order Apple adaptor at 10 x the price. I guess you do get what you pay for!!
on 20 June 2013
This works well as an adapter to use the iPhone4 cable for charging an iPhone 5, meaning you can use your old charger (which fits older iPads and iPods) and only need to keep one charger plus adapter with you for all three. An upgrade so that you could also use it for audio would be very useful.
on 11 June 2013
I bought this item because it was one of the only ones that I found that did NOT state anywhere in the description that audio was not supported. I bought this to you on my dock and surprise surprise NO audio not happy at all.
on 25 August 2013
These items arrived and did not work, they were faulty products and have not been able to use them, Tried them in various iPod items and still the same. I bought an adapter from Apple Stores and that worked

See one answered question