Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.32

on 17 April 2017
Absolutely brilliant book. Fantastic storyline and characters. Haven't been able to put it down since beginning the first page. I would happily highly recommend!
on 28 June 2017
a good read
on 20 July 2013
Flee (Chandler Series) -Spree (Chandler Series) -Three (Chandler Series)
Three extremely over the top, but thoroughly enjoyable books, gain an addition to the series with: Hit.

Set sometime before the events of Flee (but given some of the people and scenarios mentioned, I believe this segues into 'Three' but I've not yet read so cannot confirm), Hit sees Chandler given a mission to take out an arms dealer but meeting her match in the form of his bodyguard.

Gun fights, martial arts, sex, lots of running, Vegas and bullets ensue in this fast paced short story which entertains and intrigues, even if it stretches believability. But heck, that's what the Chandler books are about. If you want snappy dialogue, some violence and sex, then this is a treat just for you.

Go buy, and buy the other books too (and Exposed - A Thriller (Chandler Series) and you won't be disappointed
on 26 February 2014
I love reading J A Konrath's stories about Chandler, Fleming and Hammett. Never a dday goes by lately that I don't tune in to their lives at some point on my kindle. Great author! :D
on 27 August 2013
I have liked all the Chandler stories. The two authors work well together. There is plenty of action and the dialogue can be really
funny, at times.
on 7 January 2015
Reasonable story, but I skim read the fights, which take up a large percentage of book. Have read all four so far, so not bad enough to put me off.
on 13 December 2013
exactly what was required for a gift for someone who has (almost) everything. I hope he will be pleased. thank you.
on 3 January 2014
I found the book too repetitive in style of story one chase to another which became so predictable and unbelievable
on 5 September 2013
Wow what a book. I could not put it down! The twists and turns keep you riveted. Would recommend, a good read.
on 13 July 2014
A great read, I shall read the rest of the series, most enjoyable.