on 22 March 2016
Should really check the measurements on these things. Bigger than expected, hence not as portable as other speakers.
The sound is good, though not mindblowing, a little bit unbalanced.

Accepts two different devices connected by bluetooth and "intelligently" switches, but not between a BT connected device and one connected by aux, which is confusing cause even if something is connected by aux, the pairing sound is played when a BT device approaches it, but only that sound, and nothing the device might be playing.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 23 July 2013
Colour: Black|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Portability: 5
Tech: 9
Sound: 3
Value: 3

It is a portable wireless speaker, so equally important are portability, sound and the technical connectivity bit.

Sadly the Airwave HD stumbles at the first hurdle with its surprising (in a bad way) weight - it is a brick, and has been cunningly designed with smooth angles so that it is extremely easy to drop - think summer afternoons and slippery sweaty hands and you have a broken toe to look forward to.

The tech works well - I connected my Samsung phone in moments and it stayed connected. I have also used the standard audio cable at home so that I don't drain my phone.

Once connected, of course, you get to use the brick as a speaker and this is where it really fails. The sound is awful - muffled, bassy and distorted. I had hoped for so much - heavier speakers generally sound better - but alas and alack, this is only slightly better than the speaker on an iPhone.

So, value? Certainly not £120. Maybe £50-60

Two stars.
on 12 May 2015
I use this bluetooth speaker for my music around my flat, connected to my smartphone. The sound is excellent but initially I thought the bass was on the low side. However after experimenting with different surfaces to put the Airwave on, the bass is adequate. The bass obviously improves with higher volume levels but living in a flat I have to be careful not to upset the neighbours.
on 5 July 2015
I must say it feels cheap it scratches easy but mine broke and the creative customer service is great they sent me a new one in days and the sound holy crap its amazing. Compared it to a bose soundlink i must say it was close. Great for daily house and out and about use
on 2 April 2016
As other reviewers have noted, shy on the bass notes but otherwise a good product. I use it in the car for audio books and my phone as it has a microphone. Also for music but the sound is sharp, hence not a 5 star.
on 24 August 2014
Bought this to play music in my phone when we're away but find we are using it indoors a lot, it's got a great tone and whilst the volume isn't party loud, it's plenty good enough. Especially at the sale price.
on 28 January 2016
Bought 2 as Christmas gifts, both love their speaker system. Both found it really easy to connect to the phone and love the fact that it's portable. 1 has even started recommending to other family members.
on 2 April 2015
Great speaker. Great sound quality and well built. Been let down by a few portable speakers lately but this is great. Baddy and loud with great sound quality. For £40 it's a really good speaker.
on 23 November 2015
An absolute steal for £30 better than over £100 bose portable speakers, the beats pill, and jambox.

this is definately a £140 device reduced to £30
on 31 July 2015
Great product: high quality sound and material.

Shipping: efficient

Package: great job protecting the content.