on 15 February 2014
This bin is just wonderful - the correct size, a lovely colour, closes quietly and automatically and I just love it. I know it is more expensive than "ordinary" ones.....but basically you get what you pay for.

It arrived a couple of days after I ordered it, very well packed and I genuinely can't find anything to criticise at all.
on 4 January 2014
Smart and effective working bin. Good all round size to suit all.
My son has never praised one of my gifts before, but he sent me an sms saying it was "perfect" However someone else mentioned he was probably using predictive text!

Was delivered before Xmas which was excellent as my order was a bit late.
on 19 February 2014
Very unsure about colour, but now I have it very pleased. Well made, and so useful not having to touch the bin except for the pedal.
Impressed with soft closure, but if too heavy footed with pedal (which my visiting son was) the lid opened to its full extent and didn't close. It then needed a helping hand.
on 2 January 2014
Brilliant bin! Love the silent lid closure. The free 30L bin bags were handy, I am hoping the supermarket standard 30L bin bags will do. It's a lovely sleek bin and the pedal feels sturdy....bought this in the sale as I am not sure I will send £60 on a bin! Would highly recommend if it's on sale:)
on 14 March 2014
I was looking for a quality bin for my kitchen and it has everything I needed... Slow closing lid and the quality.i bought it in sale for £19 and surely would not be paying more money than that. Arrived very quickly within 2 days and was well packed.thanks.
on 11 June 2014
This is a high quality product that makes you realise why you're paying a bit more than the usual stuff - overall the materials, size and operation are very good and due to the soft close there is no banging on closure. Well worth the ££
on 10 February 2014
Arrived quickly, lovely and simple design. Sturdy, well made silent close top with foot pedal ...just what I needed. Also came with perfectly fitting him bags which I am definitely going to continue purchasing.
on 29 April 2014
It does what it says. Soft close is perfectly timed.
Easy to keep clean and only downside is the dog has managed to work out how to open it. ;)Great value for money and speedy delivery. Very pleased.
on 1 December 2014
Good item. Shows marks less than the previous famous make stainless bin; which got rust marks within months. pedal works easily and it looks smart. It is also easier to get the bin liners out for emptying.
on 15 April 2014
Works so well, like all simplehuman products. Comes with a trial pack of the correct size simplehuman bin liners and these are well worth continuing to use as they fit perfectly and are very strong.