on 14 April 2016
I'm a size UK size 6-8 and it doesn't fit me. The top is very loose and falls down constantly, material is very silky but baggy, it is not a corset fit at all like the photo. I'm quite disappointed and need to end up buying another outfit.
on 3 August 2013
I'm a size 8 and I still found this small fitting and very short (I'm only 5ft1) the top was not as fitted as it looks in picture. Also took much longer than expected for delivery
on 19 October 2013
I found that this is not an 8 to 10. I am a size 8 and found it far too large afound the waste, and too short for the bottom of the top to reach my hips without showing off my breasts. Also the cup size is too big, not eveyone has wonder womans chest size, it falls down when I walk.
on 24 June 2016
very big, poor quality, extremely short, suspender clips dont last 2 seconds. worst purchase. not like the picture at all, false advertisement.
on 18 May 2016
Checked size before I brought it and it comes up big around my chest. But apart from that it looks a nice costume for the price I payed
on 5 December 2015
Recently bought this for a costume party, didn't look like the picture at all. It is very very small, doesn't cover my cleavage or bottom at all. Very disappointed. :( I'm a size 10/12, wouldn't recommend :(
on 28 August 2016
sizes weren't that clear though
on 28 November 2014
love it
on 25 October 2015
Really short and not a good fitting around boobs and waist and feels really cheap material. Also only has 3 stocking suspenders which I thought was odd..surely it should be two for each leg!