on 5 June 2014
I would wear this as a top with jeans but there is no way I would wear this as a dress...and especially not with the tiny red thong it came with! It isn't bad quality though :)
on 7 December 2013
very poor material, cheap looking with stars falling straigh away ..and sooo short it`s impossible to wear... a laugh. reallyA waste of money ..will go direct to bin
on 19 September 2013
I bought this costume for a fancy dress party I'm size 8-10 and it does fit but wow it's short! Sparkly leggings or thick tights are a must. Quality is as expected for fancy dress - the star fell off the chest so I had to superglue back on but wouldn't really make a difference to costume. Did the job.
on 5 December 2014
It's short but im small anyway will wear with red tights can't wait quality isn't bad at all u get what you pay for !!!
on 25 January 2016
I'm 5/3 and it hardly covers my bum, this is really small.
on 8 March 2014
The stars fall off. And You can only wear this once. After that, the yellow gold comes off from the dress and the headband. I've thrown it away after one use. The only positive about this is It fits me, I just put a short shorts underneath. And it's a fun dress. But that's about it. Therefore, I'm giving it 2 stars.