Size: 3m|Change

on 16 May 2017
I bought this cable to replace an existing cheap cable that I have been using with my subwoofer. I wanted to replace the old cable (which was in fact two cables joined together with a RCA connector) as it was prone to interference and resulted in a subtle hum from my sub when switched on.

I ordered this as a replacement to improve the situation and I was dismayed to hear that it was much worse! With this cable there was a much louder humming/buzzing coming from my sub, so I went back to my original cable.

The cable itself felt very light and the RCA connector is cheap plastic. I have returned it as I think it must be defective as it can't be this bad by design.
on 10 February 2016
Seems to work well but if anyone has the set-up cd for a Mordaunt Short mezzo 9 subwoofer, I would be more than grateful if they could get in touch so that I could borrow it / copy it? I've tried everything to get one but they seem to be like hen's teeth or rocking horse manure.
Edit: The wonderful staff in Richer Sounds , York provided me with one and everything's now fine,wonderful sound.
on 21 January 2016
And you thought the coat hanger could never be improved upon... WHAT A DIFFERENCE! Should have bought one of these years ago... Inexpensive, robust, pleasing to the eye.. a gift to the ear... I preach never pray to cables... but this one made the difference - a sound investment!
on 21 May 2009
This cable is chunky and well made, it's a very capable sub interconnect as I'm using it to link my BK XLS300 to my receiver and I've encountered no sound quality problems. The jacks on both sides are moulded plastic outers with a screw on aluminium sheath. This means that the jacks are not going fall apart. The contacts are gold plated and have a very tight fit on the rca jacks so no chance of being pulled out accidentally. During the first couple of weeks, I used it as a coax spdif cable linking my desktops coax out to my external DAC and again I had no problems at all with it.

No need to spend any more money than this as you will be paying for just looks at that stage.
on 5 June 2017
Strong signals passed through from AVR to subwoofer. Highly recommended!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 27 August 2016
This cable is built very well and well worth the price. When I add another 2 satellites and subwoofer to upgrade my 5.1 to a 7.2 system I will be buying another one of these.
on 20 March 2017
BOOOM!

Is the sound my sub makes through this cable! :)

Decent quality, can't fault it.
on 18 December 2015
Works great to connect my AV receiver to my Subwoofer. I bought it as I needed a longer one than the one that came with the AV receiver.
on 17 June 2017
Easy to connect a wharfedale subwoofer and q acoustics m4, has the feel of a good quality lead.
on 30 October 2016