Would rate 5 star but feel that it's incomplete as it doesn't come with a keyboard protecter however this was expected and have ordered one separately.
Would definitely recommend to all, standard postage is v fast (3 days).
The product is very light but feels solid and reliable and like it will stick to the laptop. Has air vents to allow the laptop to breath and 4 pod stands.
If I had to change one thing it would be that as a customer I would happily pay a little more to have a keyboard protecter come with it as not only is it a full package but this saves on paying for postage and packaging twice.

Edit: you can see the logo (the apple) through the protector when the laptop is on.
review image review image review image review image review image
on 28 January 2016
Nice fit in 11" MacBook Air. Stays put and protects the unit well from bumps and scrapes of everyday use by my student daughter.

It's a slim cover that doesn't add bulk. The corners of MacBook Air units are prone to getting bashed - this cover has plenty of meat on the edges and clicks nicely into place.

I can access all ports and don't have any restrictions or problems using the laptop.
on 23 March 2015
I am very happy with this case. I have had no issues with size, as I've read some other reviews complaining that it is too small - mine went on without issue and easily snapped into place securely. I like the colour, I decided to go a little different and have the yellow one, it looks pretty funky.

It's a nice smooth finish - I did read somewhere that the case had the Apple logo showing. My last grey one actually had that bit cut out, so I assumed that this did too when someone said it was. However, the case DOES cover up the logo, but it doesn't block it out. You can see it, and when it's lit up it glows yellow! So it's actually okay if you want to see, or as it is other people to see, the logo.

I would recommend, it's not the most perfect case to ever exist, but it really does it's job. I take my Air everywhere, and the last one I had really took the impact of it and saved it from scratches and blemishes. In the 3 days between that one finally breaking (it took quite some time) and getting this one, I now have a scratch on the top - it's only faint, but I hate having them, so these are definitely worth it.
on 23 June 2016
Brilliant product. I already had one one for a year on a MacBook Pro, so no hesitation in buying this one too. The fit is perfect, easy to assemble, and it looks stunning (mine is black). My Air has to work hard and it would be forever picking up knocks and scratches without this case. As it is I know it's perfect underneath, and if this gets scratched (which it doesn't seem to) it's cheap enough to replace. Love it.
on 18 October 2014
Nice feel to the case and cool colour. Case slightly too small for an 11" macbook as 3 of the 4 corners will clip round but not the 4th. It's not particularly hard wearing as one corner starting to crack and crumble already and I'm not aware of any impact or rough handling.
on 17 September 2015
Golden is more of beige not gold, and it is not transparent and you cannot see the apple on the top. I was a bit disappointed to be honest. It added some weight to my macbook. It arrived quickly thought and fitted easily. I will not buy it again and will recommend this product to any one. I just received it so I am not sure about its durability, but I can guess that it will break quickly. I know it is not the best quality that is why the price is not too high, but I think you can have the same product for less, it is not worth the 13 GBP.
on 22 November 2015
Fits perfectly and gives the laptop a completely different look. Makes it more easy to handle.

+Good element for scratch protection all over
+Clips on with ease and doesnt effect the opening or closing of the laptop
+The rubberized feel actually makes me feel safer when handling and you get more grip rather than the smooth surface it has without it
+Slits in the bottom allow the laptop to cool and the small rounded legs gives air the room to circulate underneath to help stop overheating

-No negatives on this only that i want to buy all the colours now

=Really good product that is easy to fit and looks great
on 16 February 2014
I would recommend product
Excellent value - looks better than I thought
Does the job and protects my lap top
on 12 May 2014
it fits fine if you make sure you order the right one, don't order an 11 inch for a 13 inch and then complain. comes in two pieces and does what it says and will protect you air nicely from rough handling scratches etc. though once fitted it doesn't come off easily and appears somewhat brittle. i have also seen sexier looking covers. the postage seems more than the price which probably explains why it is so cheap, as that is where they obviously make their money as its so light there is no way i can see the postage would be that expensive otherwise. its black and if you feel the need to advertise you have an apple the logo doesn't show through so you will have to be pretentious and stick one of the spares on. otherwise if you just want to protect an expensive product from daily wear and tear then that is what it does very cheaply.
on 11 January 2016
This is the second one I've purchased. A small piece snapped off but hasn't made much difference.

WARNING: Be careful with the hinges of your laptop. I have a feeling that this product can pull the hinges loose when fully opened. Might be just me.