on 7 June 2014
These bags are very popular and come at an expensive price. But when I saw this bag in the amazon EU sarl sale for 13.89, I just had to buy it. It is a great product and fits anything up to the size of A4 in. But don't wear these types of of on one shoulder because there is a chance they could break.

This Is a great product and I definitely would recommend it! :-)
on 18 July 2014
I bought this and another different coloured Mi-Pac bag. The other was returned as the zip broke on two bags, got a refund on that one but this one has been great. My son loves it, it's light-weight, a good size and looks great. He has used it all year for carting his books etc to and from school and it's still going strong
on 30 December 2014
Unfortunately this arrived with a cut split vertical on the red pocket, and as it arrived so close to school day, my son needed a bag, and so it was ok for a couple of months before the split went completely. We purchased another one elsewhere as the bag itself is excellent quality.
on 24 July 2014
Bag for my son. Don't know how long it will last? Seems well made, though.
Arrived quickly as described.
on 18 June 2014
I do use my backpack regularly, however i was disappointed with the quality when i took it out the packet. There are a lot of frays and loose threading. Not really worth the £19.
on 3 March 2014
It is a great rucksack, really made school life a lot easier! I would really recommend this product as it has made an easier and more comfortable alternative to a satchel.
on 30 September 2014
My son is very happy with it.
on 21 January 2016