Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 13 January 2016
great lyrics , great voice, great song
on 30 July 2013
Fantastic tune!

Played this tune at a disco I did and it went down really well, everybody enjoyed dancing to it.
on 15 March 2014
John Newman has such a unique voice that whether he sings alone or with Rudimental I love to listen to him, I've only just discovered buying music on amazon mp3 and think it's great as like with the kindle books you can play it within seconds of buying it, I can listen on the computer, ipad or my smartphone where ever I am and no more waiting for the cd to arrive and then having to take it out in the car or moving it around the house to different CD players ......would recommend amazon mp3 to everyone
on 11 February 2014
John Newman has a fantastic voice and is an inspiration. This album really grows on you - first listening it's OK and just gets better the more I listen to it. Saw him at The Institute in Birmingham and he did all but one of the tracks live and performed them amazingly - a great artist. Can't wait to hear more of him - he should have a great future.
on 29 July 2013
love this track....set it as my ring tone on my phone
video is amazing got a real old motown classic feel to it
on 29 July 2013
What a voice. This song is Kicking. His voice is brilliant. Sounds like he's of another era. Get this track.
on 22 January 2014
Heard it for first time on Dancing On Ice and really liked it. A good song to dance to as it is one of those songs that you can sing along to. Never heard of John Newman before but he certainly has a good and distinctive voice.
on 16 December 2013
I only heard John Newman on the Rudimental CD. When I heard this tune I wondered who is this so when the DJ said his name I was surprised. A very catchy tune and I think it's great.
on 7 January 2014
Good to listen to. I know the track, so I downloaded it. It wouldn't be to everybody's taste but it suits me. I think he sounds like Maverick Sabre on this track.
on 8 January 2015
Shame about the care over the recording ... this could have been much much better if they had taken the type of care that Bryan Ferry lavishes on his recordings ... yes, they don't yet have the clout for that, but this CD is diminished due to the apparent lack of care in recording & mastering, which is very apparent when viewed from the standpoint of the excellent and innovative electronic instruments being played ..... apart from that, not enough stand-out tracks, but overall I'm glad I purchased it.