Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 12 October 2014
Every Spurs fan who attends The Lane should recognise this song! Love it! Brings good memories and times to mind.
on 17 November 2013
Love the song purchase and download went without a hitch very easy anyone can do it. Would recommend amazon music
on 18 July 2013
Can't wait to hear for more from Mr Newman! He is a really unique singer and performer and I'm loving his style!
on 30 January 2014
I love this song. It is original and his voice...oh my...I truly love his voice. It sends chills down my spine.
on 22 October 2013
Moody and passionate feel the need to respond. Emotive exciting track. Like the cover and the words of the song
on 25 November 2013
Love this song I downloaded the single but will be buying album next - very impressed would recommend to all
on 18 December 2013
love it. great looking guy,full of energy. My kind of music.I will definitely buy the album in the New Year.
on 29 July 2013
It's been a while since there was a song that made my day. This one broke the record. A lift up song indeed.
on 26 April 2014
Love his music, great to be able to download it.have the whole album which gets played in the car Super.
on 18 September 2013
Love this download - listen to it all the time. Love John Newman will be downloading more of his music.