on 4 May 2017
It is unfortunate since I liked the look and feel of the chair when I bought it, but the thing fell apart so quickly.

One of the arms didn't fully go into place and eventually broke free from the chair. The other arm fell off within a few weeks of that.

Then the metal plate underneath the chair snapped along one of the welds, making the chair incredibly dangerous to sit on.
on 17 April 2017
One of the feet broke after 3 months. I wrote a letter. I was asked for a photograph. That was the last I heard from the company and I am now trying to buy a new set of wheels. The chair cannot recline due to imbalance. This was a waste of money. One star is the minimum allowed.
on 29 August 2017
Has begun to fall apart after about 12 month of light use. Gas strut raising mechanism broken, stitching coming apart, and seat padding poor and remains compressed after use, giving no support, despite being advertised as 'extra padded'. Not a great buy.
on 8 May 2017
like the chair, comfy but the only thing I didn't like on this chair is the we cannot adjust the back.. either it is loose or fix on back or forward. Anyhow overall it is worth for the price I paid..
on 7 November 2016
nice looking chair, great price and very comfortable.
on 28 December 2014
I like this chair, though some of the threads are coming out slightly around the sides from moving it around while hoovering. It took no time to set up and is worth the price.
on 15 August 2014
It is very comfortable but not very accomodating for a variety of uses.

Pros:
1) Very comfortable when browsing the web but if you can't to concentrate in games, the constant slight recline will be a problem so you need to take your back off the rest
2) The arm rest padding is good quality and does not squash over time because of the minimal cushion and design. It is very attractice and a solid support.
3)Since it's fake leather and not some cloth, you can regularly clean it easily with wipes.

Cons:
1) Does not tilt so don't be good to completely relax or sleep in
2) Even at the most upright position, it is sill tiled about 10-20 degrees so it is frustrating
3) The arms need to be retightening every week or more since they wobble very easily after a bit of use,
4) The legs are metal topped so grip is very bad if you want to keep your feet on them especially if it is winter when it will freeze the bottom of your feet off.
5) Easy to clean for the most part except the bottom where the fabric is very lose so you need two hands to keep it taught
6) Screws are bad quality and I had to figure out which ones could screw into which hole as some of them did not work with the holes they are meant to go into. Because of problem solving, took me 2 hours to put together. The back is the most annoying part are you not only need a certain angle but constant pressure to screw it into the bottom of the bottom part or the screws will not go in
7) The lowest Height is still too high for the armrest. If I put my arms on them when my wrists need to bend badly downwards to get a hold of the mouse. My table is normal and not too short. I wish the armrests were lower.

I am going to sell this chair and get one that reclines. I had this before: http://www.amazon.co.uk/RECLINING-MASSAGE-LEATHER-OFFICE-COMPUTER/dp/B00E4WWEMW/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top (The massager less version) and it is very comfy and tilts perfectly.
on 23 May 2013
The chair arrived in good time and was very well packed and very easy to put together.
After searching all over the internet and Amazon, I came across this little gem.
The price is excellent for the quality of it, It arrived on the delivery date as well.
Easy to assemble. Looks and feel sturdy, very comfy, so far I'm very very pleased.
on 8 March 2017
Not very adjustable. The only thing you are able to adjust is the height of the chair.

The chair is pretty heavy after setup, not ideal if you are moving around constantly.

One of the arms on my chair seems to have snapped off, not sure if faulty in the first place or if it is a regular occurrence.
on 6 August 2013
I love my new chair. I have had the same office chair for 10 years and it was time to replace it. This chair is awesomely comfortable and looks great. I honestly think it's improved my productivity as well! (maybe)