on 14 November 2014
I have to review these as they are just so awful.
If I could give a minus score I would.
Delivery took forever.
I was so excited when they arrived and I opened the little parcel to discover badly plated, scratched earrings.
These are stamped 925 silver and they are not.
The shape of them make them impossible to actually put them in. you would have to bend them out of shape to manage it. The actual part that passes through your ear is thick. Thicker than a normal earring post.
They are heavy as well as. Obviously badly moulded.
For the price I won't send them back as to China it would cost more in postage. They are far bigger than in the picture ... at least 5cm from top of curve to end of drop, which itself is about .5 cm in diameter. I know that sterling silver was a bit unlikely but I thought I would take the chance on these.

I really don't know what other people received for this to have a better than good average feed back... but honestly... stay away.
on 28 February 2017
These are the most comfortable earings that I have ever worn. I believe to this date I must have purchased approximately 7 pairs. They can be worn to bed as well as through the day and 99 per cent of the time I am not even aware that I am wearing them. They can be bought in 3 sizes I believe and I would have to say that I would recommend these earings to anyone.
on 2 August 2017
My second pair of earrings in this design . They look so nice and stay in the ear very securely
These earrings are a bargain and I really like them.
on 10 April 2017
Love the earring, haven't worn anything else since. Excellent value for money. I would say they are definitley silver as they haven't tarnished at all. Someone stated that they thought they probably weren't but I would disagree. Would recommend, and they arrived very quickly.
on 20 January 2016
My friend loved mine so much, I bought a pair of these for her. She was delighted. She's older and struggles with tiny butterfly backs on earrings. These are perfect as they just slide in and stay put. Good weight to them too.
on 3 August 2017
So disappointed with these. They looked so beautiful in the picture and I was looking forward to receiving them. When they arrived I immediately knew they would be too big to fit in my ears. The part that goes into the piercing is far to wide. I imagine if your piercing is stretched they would be fine.
on 14 August 2017
Love these. There are maybe smaller than I expected but nice all the same.
on 15 May 2017
I expected them to be a lot larger, but it's all good, I gave it as a gift.
on 11 August 2017
they look great! good price too. Delivered when expected and packaging was good too.
on 24 August 2017
Love them look so cool in not cheap looking at all well worth the price