on 10 June 2013
You are taught how to pray, when to pray and what to pray to the glory of God. Elisha Goodman's books are a true revelation for God and eversince I have used them during my prayer time I have received very quick answers to prayer to the glory of God. I would recommend all his materials 200% and your life will never be the same. Situations have been turned around with the help of these materials and all family and friends to whom I have given a copy to have come back to thank me and I can not thank God enough for the testimonies in our lives. If you are serious about your Christian walk and tired of the devil playing havoc with your life then I would highly recommend this book so that you work with God and have prayers answered for "for every situation there is the right prayer points"!
on 8 June 2013
God is good all the time, just want to honor THE KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS, HE ALONE SEATS ON THE THRONE AND NO ONE CAN VOTE HIM IN NOR OUT-- HE IS ALIVE AND HIS NAME IS JESUS CHRIST THE SON OF ALMIGHTY GOD, THE ROCK OF AGES, THE LION OF JUDAH.
My life changed when i met Elisha not personally but through the PRAYER ACADEMY, the Ebooks are life changing, we got lots of prayer books, lots of prayer points but if you don't know how to DO IT RIGHT, BOY, YOU ARE DOOMED, JUST LIKE I WAS. BEFORE, I PRAYED BUT NOTHING, MY HEAVENS WERE BRASS, FELT LIKE I WAS HITTING THE ROOF, I GOT TIRED AND STARTED SENDING PRAYER REQUESTS ALL OVER THE PLACE, CALLING EVEN MY PROPHETS BACK HOME FROM MY COUNTRY OF ORIGIN TO PRAY--LOL.
TO CUT THE LONG STORY SHORT, I HAVE LEARNT THE ABC OF PRAYER,MIDNIGHT PRAYER IS CRUCIAL, I HAVE LEARNT THAT, IF YOUR FOUNDATION ISN'T RIGHT, YOUR ONLY SCRAPPING THE SURFACE, NOBODY TELLS YOU THAT YOU HAVE TO PRAY, FAST AND GIVE BUT BRO ELISHA HAS TAUGHT US THUS. I JOINED THE PRAYER ACADEMY AND WHAT CHANGED MY LIFE WERE THE FOUNDATIONAL PRAYERS YOU PRAY FIRST, YOU DEAL WITH PERSONAL ISSUES-WOW-- OUR LORD JESUS SAID IN MATT 17:21-- THAT THERE STUFF IN ONE'S LIFE THAT CANNOT GO UNLESS ONE FASTS AND PRAY-- MY MY-- THAT WAS MIND BLOWING, I THOUGHT IT WAS NOT NECESSARY, BUT HEY, YOU SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU, THE BIBLE ALSO SAYS-- MY PEOPLE ARE DESTROYED BECAUSE OF LACK OF KNOWLEDGE-- YOU, SO GUYS, IF ANYONE TELLS YOU, THERE IS NO GOD --HE IS A FOOL BECAUSE ONLY A FOOL SAYS -THERE IS NO GOD. I HAVE SEEN GOD CHANGE MY CIRCUMSTANCES- SPIRITUALLY :MY DREAMS WERE BACKWARDNESS, I HAD BEEN ON ONE BUSSTOP FOR YEARS, RETROGESSION, POVERTY, JOBLESSNESS EVEN BEEN A QUALIFIED NURSE WAS UNFRUITFUL, BAD DREAMS WERE THE ORDER OF THE DAY, GOSH, I FELT SUICIDAL SOMETIMES, I DRUNK AND SMOKED TO DROWN MY SORROWS, EVEN WORKED AS A PROSTITUTE TO MAKE ENDS MEET, BUT ALL THAT IS IN THE PAST NOW, AM HAPPY, NO MORE ABUSING MYSELF WITH DIFFERENT MEN, SMOKING, DRINKING ETC. GOD GAVE ME A JOB, IN A GOOD HOSPITAL- AM A MENTAL HEALTH NURSE, LOVELY HOUSE AND DEBTS PAID OFF, IT DIDN'T TAKE OVERNIGHT BUT SLOW BUT SURE---- WE SERVE A MIGHTY GOD. THANKK YOU LORD JESUS. NOTHING HAPPENS UNLESS ONE PRAYS AND I DID AND STILL DOING, AM AN OVERCOMER AND SO YOU CAN TOO. JESUS CHRIST ISN'T A MYTH-HE IS FOR REAL, FOR REAL FOR REAL FOR REAL. GET THE EBOOKS AND ACTIVATE THE SLEEPING GIANT IN YOU.

THIS NEW EBOOK-THE HAMMER THAT NAILS THE WORD OF GOD INTO YOUR SPIRIT-- WILL TAKE YOU TO ANOTHER LEVEL, I HAVE JUST PURCHASED IT AND BEFORE I HAD A PEEP AND AM ALREADY BLOWN AWAY. THANK YOU BLESSED HOLYSPIRIT FOR THIS BOOK, MAY IT CHANGE PEOPLE'S LIVES ALL OVER THE WORLD, CONVICT THEM AND REVEAL JESUS CHRIST TO THEM. AMEN
on 7 June 2013
This wonder book from Elisha Goodman is a 'must-have' for everyone.
Elisha's books are just too powerful and a must-read for every person
who wants to experience the 'terrific & electric' hand of God in their lives.
Notwithstanding,i have read,prayed & followed instructions in Elisha's other books like 'Passion Prayer..,Dream Code','Prayer DNA' and 'Prayer Cookbook For Busy People'.The results are so terrific and electrifying;
i managed to get married last year after 6 yrs of wedding postpondments, God delivered me from pay-day to pay-day debts and to crown it all in march 2013,my aunt got so critically ill in hospital for weeks but prayers from these books & prayer help from firesprings.com enabled her to receive the healing virtue from God,and today as iam writing this review, she's alive and well.Free from any ailments and disease. Indeed Jesus Christ is alive today in the hearts of those who CHOOSE to believe in His Word(Bible).
Glory be to God in the Highest!!!
on 12 June 2013
Lord has truly spoken through Elisha Goodman .Our Lord is amazing I have read all his books and used them i can see cleary the big difference in my life . I ll highly recommended to anyone with problems in his life. It not just a common prayer book it is a real deal that ll definitly change your life
on 7 June 2013
Elisha goodman books had made tremendous impart in preparing me for the kingdom of God.Through his coaching on prayers at midnight hours many outstanding testimonies had taken place in my family. We got visa to Europe after using the prayer points he sent and my spiritual life had improved.With his books and coaching I have a relationship with the almighty God through His son Jesus Christ.
I highly recommend this book for everyone who want a closer walk with God and fulfil destiny.
on 9 June 2013
Just as the title declares and the book affirms, unrestrained prayer coupled with the word of God is what is required to live a kingdom life on this planet in 2013 and beyond, this is a book that every soldier of Christ should add to their christian arsenal to triumph over the deceiver of the bretheren who is constantly on the war path with a bid to destroy God's children.
on 7 June 2013
I endorse any book written by Elisha Goodman, I am very grateful to Elisha for teaching me, my husband and sister how to pray for ourselves. Ever since my sister introduced me to his prayers and My husband and I visited his site and w joined in the Prayer Academy, our prayer life has change totally to the better. My eyes and understanding have been opened to understand the hidden mysteries in the Bible and I have been living a victorious life since 2011. I thank God for this MINISTRY. Vanessa
on 7 June 2013
Since January 2011 when I first came across this instrument of God, Elisha Goodman and the work that he is doing through the Holy Spirit, I HAVE a relationship with God. My life and most of my family have God as our healer, deliverer, promoter and provider. It is awesome what prayer to the Almighty Father with leading by the Holy Spirit can do. Thank you Jesus for the cross.
on 7 June 2013
God is at work by the power in the blood of Jesus Christ!!! Ever since I read notes, messages and books written by Elisha about our Lord Jesus Christ, my life has become so blessed. The things I pray for I receive without delay...He is a miracle working God.
on 10 June 2013
Prayer: The Hammer That Nails The Word of God Into Your Spirit (Battle Ready Prayers)The Best teacher of Prayer and Fasting using the Word of God as in the Holy Bible.
This book has done it again. Using and following these teachings which are grounded in the Word of God has transformed my life and established my relationship with Jesus Christ. I am not just a Christian any more but one who has an established relationship with the Lord through the power of the Holy Spirit. In John 14:12 Jesus said "Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these,......"
Elisha Goodman's has written several books and including this book he has testified to Jesus' word above. I recommend it highly. You will never run after a Pastor or move from church to church again in search of the truth. This is truly a Holy Spirit inspired book, praise be to the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY.