on 5 July 2014
This book is the perfect example of why I hate the final book in a series. They all disappoint me. The first 12 chapters were extremely repetitive, Elise was getting tortured in heaven over and over. Malcolm chapters kept me amused until James finally got out of limbo though. As usual I could have done without Anthony's involvement at all.
I feel so bad for Elise and I wouldn't be able to forgive James either but I still like him a lot so I feel kinda heartbroken by the ending
on 18 January 2014
I've read every one in this series and loved them all. Amazing storyline and loveable characters.
It's none stop action and surprises all the way through. Each one is as good if not better than the previous one.
Looking forward to reading more about Alias and James in next series.
Lynn
on 5 July 2014
SM Reine. Is one of my favourite author loved every book she's written
on 5 May 2017
Loved it.
on 27 November 2014
This book feels a little dull and pedestrian compaired to the others in the series
on 12 November 2013
I read this entire series in 2 weeks and I would have done it a lot faster if I hadn't needed to go to work! Addictive reading so be warned! FANTASTIC!!
on 20 October 2014
I loved the whole decent series. Each book had a different plot with an underlying theme that came to a conclusion in the last book. It is well written, exciting and very descriptive. My only criticism is that it can be a bit depressing to read due to the emotion of the characters. I overcame this by reading different books by someone else in-between each one in this Decent series to lighten the read a little.
on 8 January 2014
The descent series is amazing. Can't wait to continue the journey. Definitely recommend to everyone. There's action and drama and a brilliant love story with some heartbreak thrown in. I'm so routing for James and Elise to settle down. Bring on the next part..
on 3 February 2014
the final in the series and never a disappointment in any of the books this final battle with God never lets up with Elise's battle within her mind and young Nathaniel proving an unlikely hero. SM Reine is an amazing fantasy author
on 7 September 2013
After reading the first 3 books of the Descent Series as a freebie on kindle and finding out that I enjoyed them so much I read them one after the other within a few days, I just had to get the rest of the series. These are the first urban fantasy books I have read and I can't believe what I have been missing. The books are so addictive and as I read them straight away one after the other each book just blurred together into one big book, which is why I have done the same review for the last 4 books of the Descent Series. All I can say is that S.M Reine is an amazing author and each book is fantastic, the stories are just brilliant and the characters are great, especially Elise. I will definitely be reading more of her books.