on 10 September 2013
Good value, reasonably priced and does what it was bought for, a smashing starter kit for novice jewellery makers like me.
on 26 April 2014
Good value for money but a few of the contents listed were missing. Some beginner instructions would have been good as I'm not sure what some of the findings are.
on 9 January 2016
I bought this kit last summer but have never made any jewellery with it. I was expecting some instructions for beginners but there were none. There was a leaflet directing you to like a facebook page in exchange for a free instruction ebook but the page doesn't exist. I've tried watching youtube videos but can't see exactly what they are doing, so an ebook would be more helpful for me. The kit isn't brilliant but it would be pretty good value if I could actually make something. I wouldn't have bought it if I'd have known that there were no instructions.
on 17 January 2016
This is a great starter set for jewellery making!
The kit has a large variety of parts so you can start making jewellery straight away!
The packaging isn’t great, just a clear bag with smaller clear bags with he parts in.
Would have liked it to be in a box as it was a gift.
The tools themselves are very well made and seem like they will last a fairly long time.
But overall this is a good little kit and its pretty good value for money.
on 23 February 2016
I ordered this as I'd never made any Jewelry before and I have to say I'm pleased with it, I've already made five pairs of earrings a couple of bracelets and a necklace, I did have some beads already of my own which I used in conjunction with the ones in the pack.
All in all good value for money for a beginner like me !
on 19 June 2017
Thank you Curtzy for this super product. It arrived very quickly. I have not had occasion to use it yet but am looking forward to 'having a go'. Thank you also for the download with all that interesting information. The items included in the pack are of extremely good quality, and I know I will have great pleasure in doing some 'creating'. Thank you again.
on 27 January 2014
This was a fabulous starter kit for my daughter and is now much used. I bought a book on beading to go with it as it doesn't come with instructions. a great value kit.
on 8 March 2017
Bought this to restring a necklace I was given. Never done such a thing before and bought this kit because it seemed to provide everything I'd need. It certainly did, even down to the tools to do the job. It's really good value for money and the quality and comprehensive inclusion of all the bits you need makes it a winner
on 18 October 2016
The tools in this are super, i have used them a few times and they work great. There is enough to make a few pieces of jewellery just in the contents of the kit but I got totally hooked and orders loads more beads etc so now I have lots to work with :)
on 26 February 2014
Bit cheap and nasty and not very good instructions. Would advise getting better quality equipment even if you are a beginner.