Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop now Shop now

VINE VOICEon 29 December 2013
This book is excellent for someone who wants to quickly gain an understanding of how to install and use Wireshark. Its not a huge book, not quite pocket sized but would fit into a big coat pocket. Its about 128 pages in length and not like a big tomb like some text books I can mention. I found it easy to follow and understand. Its not particularly an in-depth book. I think it was designed with the aim to get people up and running using Wireshark rather than explaining in minute details what all the captures mean and how to analyse it. I would suggest anyone wanting in depth books on analysis of memory captures perhaps look elsewhere but this book would certainly help as a guide to starting off anyone who wants to examine Network Traffic.
I found this book excellent and it quickly got me up to speed using Wireshark. I would recommend it to anyone who needs learn how to use Wireshark. its good for students studying Network Security, Computer/Network Forensics and Information Security.