on 9 October 2013
this is a absolute boon in the kitchen this does frying, saute, steam, boil,recomended.forget about saucepans a great piece of kitchen utensil
on 9 February 2014
Very quickly despatched in very good packaging and arrived safely.
Looking forward to using it but have one criticism. Although a recipe book was included this contained no 'English' recipes - where do I buy ostrich meat!! - other than lemon roast chicken, no instructions for baking cakes that it states on the literature etc - so where do I find the recipes for this particular cooker? Must I experiment and risk wasting food or damaging the cooker? As disabled pensioners we thought this item would mean we could avoid using our big oven for just small meals. Can anyone make suggestions or give help here?
Given it 4 stars because although it is a great item the lack of a decent recipe book is a drawback.
on 23 June 2014
This machine is of no use at all. It cooks at one speed only - very fast. We tried cooking a 'slow pot' and a 'stew' on the stated setting. Both dishes were fully cooked in less than 20 minutes.
A total failure and a total waste of money.
Contact with the manufacturer was equally a waste of time.
on 10 March 2015
The settings not very clearly defined. Too close together.
on 7 November 2013
It is a good asset to the kitchen but not for me made a beef hot pot cooking time 6-7 hours I checked it at 5 hours
and it had dried up and was sticking to the bottom of cooker. Probably my fault. anyway someone will get a good use from it as I gave it to a charity shop, and now back to my conventional gas cooker.

Stan Edinburgh
on 15 November 2014
it ok does as it says
on 17 January 2016
Returned not suitable
on 22 August 2014
Quick delivery very good products