Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Playlist - Acoustic Christmas Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

Made In Chelsea - Series 5 [DVD]
Format: DVD|Change

on 14 April 2017
I can't even tell my friends I watch it. But I do secretly enjoy it. Mainly for the locations as I used to live in London. And I like to see what the girls wear and which bars they hang out in.

Season 5 is by far the least good of the series so far as wild cards get thrown about. Ollie's friend Oscar and Jamie's unexpected gf Yoko Ono - aka Tara. Lucy proves to be obsessively unpleasant and Spencer is possibly the most deeply unpleasant man on the planet and Ollie's acting is way too good for this unreality series.
Their lives revolve around 'dates' and stirring up trouble which gets incredibly out of hand very quickly.
My hope is that the awful Lucy gets together with filthy Cameron ASAP. As they deserve each other.
Oh and the worst bit of 5 see ties so far was having the cast go to see some random and not very good band (friends of the production team? Or money from the record company). But at least we saw Mark Francis in double denim, sipping beer. But really it's been stressful to watch as the characters become deeply unpleasant and argumentative towards eachother.
I paid a penny for this series and it's about what it is worth because it's clear there is far less 'reality' in it than other series. And it's badly constructed. But - I'll almost definitely be definitely be watching the next series. What can I say? It's my guilty pleasure.
on 11 October 2017
Great, what can i say if you love watching rich people bust up, which i do.
on 12 October 2013
I used to visit my Chelsea friends quite often when I was à student of English . I love watching MIC . Nostalgia, nostalgia....
on 29 November 2013
What can i say...it's my guilty pleasure and great for Mic fans. All the episodes plus extra stuff so hours of watching.
on 25 March 2014
Well I love the series, so this was a given! Arrived in perfect time & thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you. I'll be looking forward to purchasing the next season on Amazon! Thank you
on 27 November 2013
I love Made in Chelsea so I would recommend the series to anyone who like's this sort of entertainment. It Came rather quick and was in brilliant condition.
on 10 September 2015
What can I say, love made in Chelsea and lost ability to watch old series on TV so purchased this. Very swiftly delivered and worked perfectly.
on 26 November 2013
Bought so I could catch up on those i had missed ! Enjoyed it though several of the actors are just plain irritating and boring !
on 31 January 2014
My grand daughter is an avid fan of Made in Chelsea and was delighted with the dvd of Series 5 as part of her Christmas present.
on 24 February 2014
Brought for my daughter who loves it and has watched the whole series several times and I am sure will continue to watch