Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 7 September 2013
I watched the series as a joke to begin with as my friend says I'm a secret country fan, turns out he's kinda right lol but I love this song more so than other versions of itself as it's so down to earth and the kids perform it fantastically :)
on 8 July 2013
I'm a fan of the show and thought this was amazing, that kid has some talent and I think I actually prefer this to The Lumineers now...enjoy
on 1 July 2013
I just love this. when I heard it in the show I went looking for the original, but I prefer the version from Nashville, as I think the track sounds better with a soulful female voice
on 3 November 2013
Unbelievable talent, genuine niceness, I can't believe that they are not the biggest thing in music. When there is an album I will in line to buy on day one.
on 4 July 2013
Heard it on the show and loved it, love the Lumineers but also think this is a very good cover.
on 28 June 2013
Brilliant cover of the song. I really enjoyed it and watching the two characters sing it on the show was brilliant. I am sure i will listen to it loads.
on 8 August 2013
My daughter absolutely loves this and so do I. I may even buy the whole album Loved the series and the music so maybe I'm a little biased
on 27 March 2016
I love this cover version done country style
on 4 October 2014
these girls are so talented brilliant
on 4 January 2015