Customer reviews

on 18 October 2014
I'm not massive fan of country music, but the show Nashville is a guilty pleasure and the first time I heard "Fade into you" I fell in love with the sing. It's a beautiful song.
on 22 January 2014
My favourite song from Nashville. Enjoyed the first album but wasnt keen to buy whole of second so happy to get this one song.
on 6 November 2013
Strange really, I don't like anything else on the album but this one song completely captivates me. It actually seems quite out of place, to me, on this album.
on 9 September 2015
Beautiful song
on 12 June 2013
I heard this on Nashville and tried for ages to get it but it wasn't available from Amazon or Apple. I contacted Amazon and they looked into the situation and then made it available. Well done Amazon!
on 29 May 2013
This is absolutely beautiful and is the tune I have chosen for my first dance at my wedding next week :-) love it!!
on 28 August 2014
Love this song xx
on 27 December 2014
Lovely song!
on 26 May 2015
oh my goodness I was obsessed with this song for such a long time after first hearing it on Nashville. It's incredibly beautiful! Romantic, mellow, cool, has good variety / dynamics throughout... and the harmonies in the duet bit between Sam Palladio & Clare Bown are beautiful. Just a great song!
on 26 May 2015