on 12 April 2015
RUBBISH, used it for the first time for a train trip to London, the extendable handle bent, then the wheels fell off, I tried to carry it, the handle ripped off, would have been better off with a paper bag, take the advice leave well alone.
on 27 August 2017
I bought these two suitcases especially for my summer holiday, which begins tomorrow. Today when I packed, I discovered there were no keys for the locks, which were locked into place on one half of the zip tab. I want to use my own TSA locks. No Twitter support from manufacturer. So husband pried the cheap locks off with a screwdriver. I'm worried about the robustness of these suitcases. They are ultra light weight so when I packed the usual things I'm WAY under the 20kgs allowed. But the suitcase is wobbly on its wheels and I really wonder if it will hold up. I haven't even really used it yet, and I'm already sorry I bought cheap. I wouldn't do it again. Caveat emptor I guess.
on 1 September 2015
Stay clear if you plan on filling. I had 16kg in it and it wouldn't wheel on 4 wheels and I struggled to pull as the handle kept slipping down. It also ripped on only use. I bought 3 and am now embroiled in a battle to get a refund as one was faulty , 1 damaged and one unused.
on 2 October 2014
After only one trip( flight from Heathrow to Calgary) one of the wheels had collapsed, making it almost impossible to pull or push and the side stitching on one edge was starting to burst open. Rubbish. I will be seeking a refund.
on 27 February 2016
Suitcase arrived promptly. I have used it once and it was really difficult to push on 4 wheels once the case filled as for some reason it wobbled rather than glided and was difficult pushing in a straight line and as we had a mile walk to push it to our hotel on the busy streets of new York it became an unpleasant experience fighting with the suitcase as it was more like having a wonky trolley! I used it again for the 2nd time for a short trip to Budapest and the suitcase wasn't full and only weighed 17kg once i filled it yet it would not push on 4 wheels and certainly would not glide when trying to pull it as it dragged rather than pull.It was a terrible and painful experience. Felt very heavy trying to pull it as it dragged. I will NEVER use it again. Rubbish. Waste of money.
on 6 January 2016
Not impressed used once last year came off the plane ripped and wheel broken had to throw away
on 1 July 2015
Brilliant for the price purchased 2, and going to get another soon. Would highly recommend very light and the 4 wheels, makes it very easy to push along
on 31 March 2015
Great value and went with me to Australia, and withstood seven flights. Very light for someone with a bad back.
on 18 November 2016
Super Duper light, I mean I can literally lift it with my little finger. Have used it once and had to really stuff it with shoes, clothes, cheeses and what not and it was still quite a bit under the maximum weight limit which is a first for me and I owe that to the lightweight suitcase. It was in one piece after the flight :)
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 4 June 2015
Exactly what I was looking for and great price, very happy with product

See one answered question