on 21 April 2017
Similar kind of game as "Return to Ravenhearst" (not "Ravenhearst"). Great exploring and puzzles. Maybe pipped by some of the Professor Layton games but well up there with best of the rest.
on 3 March 2017
good
on 27 April 2014
Of all the hidden object mystery games I've played this is my favourite and in my opinion the best. Hidden objects not always very hard to find, though some are. Good storyline. I couldn't put it down and wanted to play. There was a fair bit of going back and forth to different scenes and i hot stuck at one point but managed to find my way. I liked this better than Return to Ravenhearst.
on 19 April 2014
This is a great hidden object game at a reasonable price. I am just bitterly disappointed that I have finished it already!
on 28 December 2015
I already own this game on my PC and decided to purchase it for my 3DS so I could play it anytime, anywhere. The only thing that lets it down is the DS screens don't do the scenes full justice and it can be a bit difficult to spot what you're looking for.
on 19 January 2015
I gave this one to family as i didnt know it was for a DS but the person who got loves it/
It was good vaule for money again
on 17 January 2016
Very good game ,got stuck once or twice but got there in the end.
Prompt service and in good condition.
on 20 September 2016
brilliant puzzles are challenging but doable very good game. well pleased. thamk you
on 30 July 2015
Ok, but needed the online walkthrough as some things were very obscure to solve.
on 7 April 2014
I have enjoyed previous Mystery Case Files, but this was difficult to navigate and I got stuck after about the first half an hour - clicked on everything in sight with no results. I am resigned to having to get a walk-through - something I've only had to do for Zelda so far!

See one answered question