Learn More Shop now Fitbit Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle

on 15 August 2013
This was a good cook book, rather heavy to use. Haven't made anything from it yet but lots of nice recipes
on 21 May 2014
for me to follow her instructions and all comes out good thats a result.thats all i have to say the end
on 8 August 2013
i have loads of mary berrys books and dont think you can go far wrong with following one of her recipies
on 31 October 2013
An easy guide to help you become a competent cook! This is one cookery book I shall definitely keep ...
on 24 May 2014
It's impossible to read the Kindle version as there is no zoom.
Also I don't know how to get a refund from Amazon...they should not be selling the Kindle version.
The book itself looks excellent ...but only buy a real book and not the electronic version
on 21 November 2013
Normally on Kindle you can expand the page using your thumb and index finger and indeed the initial pages on how to use this book tell you just that "Double tap to pinch and zoom. Tap twice quickly on your screen to allow you to pinch and zoom...". This does work...on the cover page only! The rest of the more important recipe pages stay irritatingly immobile when this technique is adopted. The writing is TINY and each page has a thick white border which means that the actual written part is only 2/3rd to 3/4 of the page. Hopeless and so sad as it looks like a great book...if only I could read it without straining my eyes or a magnifying glass.
on 21 March 2014
Fabulous recipes but unfortunately I can't read them as double tap and pinch not working on iPad. Book does not fill whole page view so I just can't read it!
on 23 July 2013
My wife thinks it is very very good and easy to use would recommend to her friends that's it no more
on 25 February 2015
love Mary Berry's books, I have 3 and like plenty of pictures, easy instructions and clear to follow
on 10 February 2014
I Love this book! It is almost brand new. Wonderfull for my collection. I cant wait to read it all.