on 4 May 2017
Good clear website,would recommend to everyone
on 26 August 2015
App comes with lots of very annoying & persistent advertisements.
on 2 June 2017
Excellent app
on 26 June 2016
If l could l would give it no stars.
on 29 April 2017
Abso
Utterly hopeless.
on 12 June 2015
Good ap
on 24 November 2013
I just wanted a simple currency converter which I could set to only show the 4 currencies I use, as my family live abroad and I need to suss out how much I'm spending on presents and flowers! I am rubbish at trying to convert it in my head or on paper, so this app is perfect for me. I haven't even bothered looking at what else it does as I just want my 4 currencies I use frequently and have "unticked" all the others. For me it's accurate and perfect.
on 8 June 2013
Very easy to use, anybody could use it and it does it so fast, takes all the working out away.
on 12 September 2013
I did not find this an easy converter as it takes some time to figure out how to do the conversions. I would recommend the Calculator & Converter Free instead.
on 4 March 2016
Very easy to use. Good that it shows all your chosen currencies at the same time but is very quick n easy to change to another currency.