on 4 January 2015
Bought this for my boyfriend's Christmas. He really likes the design of the watch. The only thing is, after 6 months the ring of metal/plastic around the face fell off so he had to glue it back on, which wasn't great.
on 2 March 2018
All good.
on 12 April 2017
Smart and comfortable to wear. Keeps excellent time and very pleased with purchase.
on 3 May 2017
Its nice
on 18 July 2014
Well known English maker, a really good watch at an absolute bargain price. Checked it out on the Accuracy Web site and advertised at £275, what more is there to say.
on 25 July 2014
The watch takes a deal of understanding that is not every ones ideal.
on 9 January 2014
Looks like really nice build quality and up till now works perfect and keeps time.
The only thing I don't like is the small LCD screens which without glasses you can't read.

But nice good leather and good build quality. Recommended
3 people found this helpful
on 12 June 2014
This is my second Accurist Watch and first strap watch. I'm not a big fan or straps, hence why I gave it 4 STARS. I got the watch when it was on special deal. I'll recommend it.
One person found this helpful
on 10 December 2013
Watch arrived on time. It's a very nice watch, very good quality. I would happily have kept it but a similar watch became available with a stainless steel bracelet which I prefer.
on 28 April 2014
Great watch at a great price! Looks good and works very well with no problems. Can't go wrong with Accurist.