on 30 January 2015
The perfect solution to the problems at home when my daughter decided to become vegetarian. She is such a picky eater that I imagined that my life would become full of beige, bland food...Not with this book! These recipes are simple and delicious, easy to follow and it has become our kitchen bible!
on 19 July 2017
My daughter isn't a student but she is a vegetarian, so I bought this book to help me with recipes for her. It's really excellent, has some quality delicious recipes. But they aren't difficult to cook! Highly recommended and definitely not just for students.
on 3 June 2017
Excellent cookbook, daughter vegetarian but can cook things the whole family enjoys. Unlike other vegetarian cookbooks I've tried this one uses cheap everyday ingredients that you can get from your local supermarket and don't have to to go a specialist shop.
on 27 January 2017
I may not be a student, but this book if full of quick and simple meals that I have cooked on numerous occasions, this has quickly become one of my most used cookbooks
on 6 March 2017
Great weather you're on a tight budget or not
on 5 April 2015
Great, quick, easy food for busy working mums
on 2 April 2017
Very good book recommend
on 17 January 2016
Simple, easy to follow recipes although you do need quite a bit of equipment!! Great to have a vegetarian version.
on 16 January 2015
I am not a Student but wanted and found an excellent book on vegetarian cooking - I love it and will buy one for my niece when she goes to university.
on 17 April 2017