on 23 November 2013
I have purchased this from amazon for Christmas for my 8yr old granddaughter. Although it looks nice & I am sure she will like it I am confused by the size quoted. I have measured the inkoo & it is not the size stated on the description. Why does it say it is larger than it actually is ie. 33.5 cm. It is actually only about 25cm
on 16 November 2013
I think this is a great toy for my daughter she loves drawing and helping me with the washing so this is a great toy to do both
on 20 January 2014
I brought Inkoo delux owl for my goddaughter she is 8years old. She loves it! Well worth the money. Ordering was easy and it was delivered promptly. I would recommend this product.
on 29 January 2015
Purchased for Xmas. Excellent toy, has been drawn on repeatedly, and washed to precision every time. It always keeps its shape and co,ours always wash off it. Well made product with a lot of likeable designs (pens clip to clip on the owl to prevent losing them). Absolutely cracking product!
on 15 January 2014
It made a great christmas present for my 8 and 10 year old girls. they love being able to keep changing their design. The felt tips are a bit disapointing in their colour and only 2 included. Would recommend crayolour washable pens to use.
on 23 December 2013
Bought for my neice for Christmas (have yet to give it to her,so no kid reveiws yet). It arrived quickly, in perfect condition and had a reasonable amount of packaging.The toy itself its much nicer and cooler than the picture shows.
on 4 January 2014
Bought for my two girl grandchildren-they both absolutely loved them,good service from the supplier and an excellent way of entertaining them over Christmas .
on 3 January 2014
very practical & my daughter loved it especially when i washed it she could start allover again good value for money :)
on 2 January 2014
My Grandaughter loves her Inkoo, and has spend hours colouring and then washing so she can redo again. She is 6.
on 16 March 2015
Grandaughter age 9yrs loved this and has played with it time after time. Still being used after three months