on 20 May 2017
Good fit. Great colour.
on 4 May 2016
I'm usually a size M and ordered this item in size S knowing it was unisex. It's way too big for me and to return the item is not free. Don't order if you're not really confident, you'll end up wasting your money.
on 6 January 2015
I had been looking for one of these for my husband I took a risk buying it as it is so cheap. I shouldn't have worried the quality is great, it is amazingly good value, washes well, one happy husband and one happy purchaser.
on 7 October 2013
Great product, you will not be disappointing. Soft and warm, I got this personalised too, Very helpful and would highly recommend. Top Marks
on 9 October 2014
Not like it is stated with colour cuffs are tinted yellow disappointed
on 16 December 2014
I have very long arms and it took me a very long time to find a jacket that fits perfect.
on 4 August 2015
Sizeing ing perfect, its easy to wash and very confutable and stylish
on 16 April 2016
Great ! Easy to wear and Great value for money Thank You !
on 18 November 2015
Quality reflected in price.
on 14 October 2014