Customer reviews

Hagerty A101151 170 ml Jewel Clean - Black
Size: 1-pack|Change

on 22 June 2017
My beautiful engagement ring was in need of a little TLC and following disappointing results with other brands, I entrusted it being dipped into this chemical with gritted teeth (I relied on reviews saying it was a great product).

You can lower your jewellery into the chemical bath with the basket (with handle) so you can avoid getting your fingers in it. One dip, in! Out! My diamond was immediately sparkling brighter!

Washed it off under the tap, still in the basket, and dried/polished it with a cotton cloth. Beautiful. Delighted! Wish I'd taken before and after photos!

Recommended it to my mother, who has since purchased it, too.
on 21 August 2017
Bought this to clean my engagement and wedding rings as both have stones in. Very disappointed and didn't feel this cleaned any of it well at all and ended up taking items to the jewellers to be cleaned which ended up costing me more. Only bought the item as I used to have one very similar which worked fantastically well and cleaned rings with gems brilliantly
on 11 October 2017
Seems to work well and gives jewellery an nice clean shine. Not sure how long you can keep reusing it, as mine already starting to turn darker after a few weeks.
on 12 October 2017
Didn't work, only on ugold jewellery. Said instructions were on box, they weren't any, so just bathed them and agitated bottle using the brush also. dId nothing at all for silver which is why I bought it.
on 3 April 2016
Wow. I had used Goddards Silver Dip for years but thought I'd try Hagerty Jewel Clean as I have a few gold items too. In less than two minutes all my silver rings and earrings were sparkling like new. The little cleaning brush is excellent for cleaning around gemstones in rings. All in all, I'm very pleased with this product.
on 19 July 2016
I can't see the difference in using this to ordinary washing up liquid with a dash of vinegar.
on 13 February 2017
Cleaned my silver bracelet and it looks as good as new. Gold jewellery came up well too but the silver was the most impressive.
on 9 September 2016
Cleaned some of my jewellery very well. I don't use it often as I don't have much jewellery or wear it often, but it's nice to have this to clean it all up.
on 16 July 2017
Cleaned my wedding rings that were in dire need for a clean. They came out sparkling. The cleaning basket comes with it ans a brush. It only takes 2 mins to clean. Well worth the pounds.
on 5 March 2017
this liquid is ok for brightening up your silver but if is very tarnished it takes quite a lot of cleaning