on 7 March 2014
Literally just OK. It charges the phone as expected and even automatically starts HTC Sync Manager when the phone is docked. However, if you have to remove the "sleeve" because your phone has a slim-fitting case, the phone wobbles about too much.
on 16 September 2013
The charger does not seem at all 'cheap', I would have been happy with the quality if I had paid twice as much for it. The phone is very stable in the cradle and fits in easily and snugly. After 3 days with this plugged in at home I discovered I couldn't live without one at work as well - so a second unit on the way.

OT - I installed the 'StayAwake' free Android app and set up a home screen with clock, weather, calendar and email widgets, so the phone acts as a desktop clock and email alert.
on 20 November 2013
Initially I was disappointed with this cradle as my HTC One didn't fit in either of it's cases - but it was just me being an idiot. :(

There is a plastic insert in the cradle which simply lifts out enabling the phone and case to fit perfectly. Return the insert and your phone fits beautifully without it's case. Lovely bit of design. I use mine on the bedside table as my phone is also my alarm clock.

The item arrived really quickly - a couple of weeks - from China, which I thought was great, and I also got a follow up email from the company. Great service.

I will be buying another one of these which will sit by my computer. Love it. A real bargain and a great accessory to simply the best smartphone ever made.
on 12 December 2013
On arrival I was pleased that the blue logo on the photo of this item was not printed on my stand. Plain black looks so much better. I have put it on my bedside table. I use two apps - "Alarm Clock Xtreme" and "Stay Alive!". I put the screen on dim and have a simple, uncluttered bedside alarm clock that is visible throughout the night, and wake each morning to a fully charged phone. This is a neat, simple, inexpensive piece of kit that is perfect for the job. I am very pleased that I got it. The phone fits perfectly.
on 28 November 2013
Really happy with this little dock. There isn't a lot of things like this for the HTC one or android phones for that matter, but this works great and my phone slots straight into it, perfect fit. The blue writing on the front is not there thankfully. The one and only down side of it is it sometimes requires two hands to take the phone out of the dock as its tricky to do one handed as the base isn't that heavy. Cable supplied but no mains plug.
on 13 January 2014
As others have said, looks much nicer than the picture. The one that arrived with me had no ugly blue logo on the front. No logo at all in fact. Plus it comes with a USB cable and has inner sort of shoe that can be removed to allow the phone to fit with a slim-line case still fitted.
on 15 March 2014
I was looking for an inexpensive dock that did the job. This one is great, it even came without the tacky blue writing on the front. I was worried that my phone wouldn't fit into the dock with its case on but there is a plastic part that comes out in order to make the dock bigger - you can obviously keep this part on if you intend to use the dock without a phone case. Would recommend!
on 25 November 2014
Perfect use with my HTC One (M7). Never had an issue with it, I'm even getting a 2nd one!
on 28 August 2013
Before I start, lets remember this only costs £8.99 !

I think I misread the stock/delivery information as this isn't actually a stock item but is dispatched from china - I was given a 4 week delivery date which disappointed me a bit, but then I remembered that post and packing was free - so I could live with that !

The charger arrived 2 weeks earlier than expected, so well done to VicTsing for that.

What a fab piece of kit. There is no blue logo as shown in the description picture which is brilliant as I expected to have to colour mine in with a black felt tip pen. There is also no blue LED power light ( it's not described as having one in fairness) which is another plus as they are always too bright and need covering with gaffer tape, which looks awful. The phone has it's own charging light anyway.

The front of the dock is a high gloss black plastic which looks stylish against the aluminium speakers and gloss black of the screen.

The phone fits perfectly with both my Nilkin hard shell and Nilkin flip case with the dock internal cradle removed.

The dock doesnt come with a plug, which in this day and age is a good thing - we all have drawers full of 3 pin usb power adaptor plugs I'm sure.

I used my existing power cable which plugged straight into the back of the dock, haven't even unwrapped the one that comes with it.

There is a tiny bit of "tilt" when the phone is slipped onto the micro usb plug without the internal cradle in place (obvioiusly it has to be longer than normal to allow for the thickness of the cradle if it's used). To take away any risk of damage to the phone charging socket from it not sitting exactly square I stole a transparent adhesive buffer from inside one of my kitchen cabinet doors (the tiny domed thing that stops them from slamming when closed)and stuck it down on the bottom of the dock on the opposite side - hey presto , you can't see it and now the phone sits completely square,firm and properly supported with no tilt at all !

The size, shape, design and weight all look identical to almost all the other HTC One charging docks sold elsewhere, mostly at around twice the price.

At just less than £9 I really can find nothing to fault, the quality is more than I expected and it does the job its designed for well - highly recommended !
on 3 March 2014
This does exactly what it promises. A recharging cradle with a removable backing plate in the holder that provides space for the phone to be docked with a case on, or just dock the phone with the plate in place. Only minor niggle is lining up the usb socket, which you have to get use to.