on 15 April 2016
Depending on the size of the egg determines how well the product works! I'm yet to actually see an egg that comes out perfectly, but practice makes perfect haha one day I will get the right size egg for at least one of the moulds! They are all varying sizes and you have to visually guess which one to choose for your egg.
on 21 September 2016
These are fab. I use them to shape rice for the kids and they love it! Haven't tried an egg yet, but i'm sure they would work perfect as you can see the details in the rice, so i'm sure you would in the egg to. Such a good item, would highly recommend.
on 2 February 2018
Fast delivery, there are some minor scratches on the outside of the mould but okay to use.
review image
on 24 April 2014
These took ages to come as they were posted from Hong Kong I was disappointed not to get the hello kitty one which was the reason I bought this set.
That said they are nice quality moulds that work well with rice or eggs. Be aware that some need larger eggs
3 people found this helpful
on 8 December 2017
Good for a rice but too big for the eggs I would get from the supermarket
on 25 July 2016
soo fun. i use these to make rice balls for lunches and for boiled eggs at partys! my favourite is hello kitty of course, but the kids allways love the car and the star!
on 23 January 2016
Postage takes a while but not worried about that. Very happy with the quality and easily come apart to ensure easy to clean.
on 11 November 2014
Fast deliver, hello kitty design is a bit different but ok.
on 24 June 2014
My 5 year old loves her egg fish.
on 15 November 2013
I love making bento box style lunches, and using these charming little moulds adds fun and interest to a packed meal. Easy to use, they add a smile to any lunch box.
One person found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse