on 29 October 2013
i bought these for a holiday in ibiza and was impressed with how they work!although to be honest my baby never had a dirty nappy whilst in the water so im not sure how it would cope but i would assume very well as they fit nicely and do not soak up outside water.arrived quickly.will buy again when i run out
on 18 March 2016
Bit tricky to put on at first as it's different to normal nappies, but after a bit of practice it's quite easy! A must have for swimming. Make sure to know your babies weight before ordering, it's important to buy the right size so they keep everything in!
on 15 November 2013
I have used these size 2-3 nappies on my 15 week old (currently 14lb) 3 times now. We have had no problems with them so far. They do not swell up in the water. She's not yet had a poo in them so not sure how they would hold up to that!
on 13 May 2015
We only ended up using one nappy as we didn't swim as much as planned but my almost 6 month old daughter wore it quite happily for about 1 and a half hours, no leaks. Cant complain. Have stored the rest for next time!
on 7 June 2015
Perfect for my 10week old (approx 12lb) and her first swimming lesson! I just found out that as long as they're not 'dirty' the nappy can be dried out and reused, so could share a pack with a friend.
on 12 June 2014
As expected, they fit my baby well and don't soak up water. I've not tried them on their own but with a swimming nappy cover over the top, there was no poo leakage.
on 27 February 2015
Very pleased quick delivery and good quality and the free gift with it was the icing on the cake my son loves it, will definitely buy from here again
on 19 December 2014
They worked but to be honest I am not entirely sure how different they are to normal nappies apart from they did not swell up massively I guess!
on 5 June 2014
We have used these for our swimming lessons with our baby and have had absolutely no leaks or problems. They are nicely patterned with Finding Nemo patterns on and are of good quality. I wouldn't hesitate to buy again.
on 28 May 2014
Great for keeping the pool clean if baby does have a poo or a wee,il buy for swimming in pools or the sea