Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 29 September 2013
First heard this song on Real XS Radio and straight from the intro I was foot tapping and head banging!! Seriously, this is a catchy rock song and I can't get the song out of my head.

Enjoy!
on 18 August 2013
I had never heard of Volbeat but heard it played on planet rock; A superb song that catches the ears immediately. A great intoduction to Volbeat.
on 7 December 2013
Looks like my new favourite band. Will be ordering the album shortly and hope to see them live next year.
on 31 July 2013
This is a fantastically catchy great track from Volbeat, a really entertaining band out of Denmark; had this on repeat play all day. Could not resist being the cd Outlaw Gentleman & Shady ladies which is also pretty damn good, pity about the old west theme though which is tired and over done. However, I would recommend both!
on 10 August 2013
Its one of those songs that keep going round in your head, fortunately its probably the best rock single of the year. This now means I am going to have too buy the album.
on 25 September 2013
This track rocks to the extent I have it on loop on my ipod in the gym! Will be checking out more from these guys for sure.
on 23 July 2013
awesome tune awesome band will be seeing them at the o2 in birmingham in october cant wait to see them live !!!!!!!
on 24 July 2013
I Really like this song. Had never heard of Volbeat before. Heard this song on the radio, now I'm hooked.
on 21 February 2015
Just love this track. The first time I heard it I knew I must have it.
on 6 January 2017