on 15 February 2013
Good quality cable - works well and particularly appreciate the stepped design. Using it with my Galaxy SII phone into a Blaupunkt head unit and also from my laptop into an HDMI upscaler. Works well, great delivery. Recommended
on 30 July 2014
This is a brilliant cable. Bought two, because of the good reviews. We use them in the car as well as with our other devices: iPhones, Minirigs, etc. It fits everything. No interference, etc. Would definitely order again.
on 15 April 2014
Good for connecting phone to ipod, speakers to ipod/phone, etc etc good that there is different sizes would buy again
on 19 September 2013
This cable works exactly as i wanted. It also fits nicely in the centre compartment of my car where the aux plugs in

Arrived quickly too.
on 28 April 2014
Great cable. Sturdy and well made using good quality components. Fits cased Samsung phone and tablet perfectly and sounds good. Not much more you can say about a cable. Recommended.
on 17 December 2012
Super fast delivery. Open packet. Plug in. Excellent sound. Helped me find a use for a little Roland Microcube connected to my iPhone. Job done!
on 2 February 2013
I brought two if these cables for use with mine and my girlfriends iPods in our cars. The cables are well made and sound great, but best of all is the fact that they are slim enough to work with the iPod charger plugged in at the same time.
One person found this helpful
on 15 April 2015
Seems like a good cable that does what it says on the tin. Feels and looks good quality too. What more can you say about a cable?
on 25 May 2016
Good quality product, works well and does exactly what it says on the tin - can't fault the service.
on 19 May 2014
I use this cable to connect my IPod Classic to my car stereo, and it works a treat
Very well made sturdy cable that fits perfectly into the sockets, and the sound is good.
Would highly recommend this cable.