Customer reviews

Nokia CC-3065 Wireless Charging Shell Case for Lumia 925 - Red
Style: Lumia 925|Colour: Red|Change

on 23 May 2017
good value as a colour boost for wife's old phone
on 12 May 2016
great
on 9 August 2013
I needed something to stand out (I work outside, so I need to be able find it), work very well with the 'Nokia DT-901 wireless charging pillow.
on 29 May 2016
Arrived on time and fits like a glove.
on 3 September 2017
Fits well! No problems!
on 7 October 2017
Didn't fit wouldn't stay on.
on 9 December 2013
Brightly coloured. Really easy to pop on and off. Makes camera flat which is good. Charges on any QI pad. Excellent quality. Highly recommended.
on 25 September 2013
I ordered this product as a replacement casing for my phone (I had a mishap and the phone was driven over by a car - ruining the casing of the phone and therefore being unable to use the buttons on the side of the phone!). It fits perfectly and my phone is now easy to find, being bright yellow. It was despatched within 2 days of placing my order and the communication from the company was excellent. I would certainly recommend this product, either as a replacement or just if you want to brighten up your phone.
on 1 August 2013
One of the advantages of the Lumia 820 is that it is possible to make it look like a different phone just by changing its cover. This is NOT the same as putting a cover *over* your phone - this is what Nokia invented back in the 90's: you just take the original cover and substitute it for another one. The advantage? It does not add bulk the phone.
Although you probably heard otherwise, it is actually pretty easy to take a cover off the Lumia 820 (you just need to know how, and this is not the place to tell you that...). And once you put another on, there is no way someone can tell that it was not the original one.
My phone came with a white glossy cover. Today, I got the black matte charging cover from Amazon. I must confess that I did not try to use the charging function (but I'm assuming it will work just fine, since the electronics in it are of the passive kind); what I did noticed is that the phone looks absolutely stunning with it!
With the white cover, the (black) buttons on the side of the phone would make for a note-so-pleasant contrast. But now all the phone is black. Also, the fact that it is matte instead of glossy, really takes it to a new level - and it will not get all the fingerprints of a black glossy finish.
So, I'm really pleased with the transformation. Well done, Nokia!
on 27 April 2014
I've now had this for a bit over four months - I bought it for my wife's 925. The phone is still fine, but the charging shell seems to have given up the ghost.

This shell seems to rely on having the pins in the back of it in perfect alignment on the 'phone, which has five little holes in it's cover. At first, I had to reposition the shell a few times, and then it worked. However, in the last few weeks, it just sits on the charger, as if it were on a piece of wood. The charger works on my Lumia 1520, I hasten to add, so it's the charging shell for the 925 that is the problem. Doesn't matter what I do, the 925 no longer wirelessly charges. I've removed the back and replaced it countless times; it just doesn't want to know. I won't be buying any Lumias without built in wireless charging in future.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse