Customer reviews

on 10 August 2013
I saw this title and read the reviews - I was quite interested to do one of the projects as a "joke" for a friend who loves new york so downloaded the "book" onto my Kindle. I received 1 pattern - not the 10 advertised or referred to by others. The pattern was not even the one I wanted! I have asked for a refund ...... I'm sure the book as a whole is great but I'm afraid I can't comment. The kindle edition is rubbish - beware.
on 2 April 2013
I've almost finished the Empire State building and it's looking good. There are recommended wools which may be difficult to find so you may have to use an alternative.
on 10 January 2013
easy to understand colourful and tailored to all skill levels, a good little book for carrying around very useful for those new to knitting projects
on 8 August 2014
Quirky and fun I have the London one also
on 4 November 2015
Bought as a gift so no user review
on 16 October 2014
Different
on 8 November 2012
I already have Knit London in this series and this is just as inspiring. Even if you don't want to knit everything in it, it fires your imagination.I will knit the New York yellow cab to go with the London red bus and black cab from Knit London.