on 15 January 2014
This is the most amazing brush for smooth shiny hair. I love it. Does everything it says it does highly recommend it
on 21 February 2014
Does exactly what it says it will i and very impressed
Even my hairdresser bought one after trying mine !!
on 1 July 2014
Oh my, this is amazing...a miracle product. I have been cursed with wildly frizzy, untameable hair and this product does exactly what it says it does...worth every penny. I no longer need to use expensive products...this is all I need, well the brush and 2 AAA batteries (included in the price of the brush!). My hair is now manageable, shiny, smooth and frizz free. My curls are defined and actually quite lovely and went I want my hair straight, this brush provides the look easily and again without any additional product(s). Fab
on 10 March 2014
This brush is fab. It really does reduce static and makes your hair shine. My 9 year old daughter messes about with it all the time - she rubs her head with a ballon until her hair is standing on end and then brushes it all flat again.

But you needn't wait 2-3 weeks and pay £40. I got mine direct from babyliss website for £30 and it was delivered for free in 2 days!

UPDATE! (21 March) Since I wrote this the brush has sold out on the Babyliss website and pretty much everywhere else it seems. Your local Argos may have a few. A few chancers are now selling them on Amazon for twice the normal price (£60!) but that's a daft amount to pay.
on 14 March 2016
Not very happy with the Brush, it is not the sellers fault though it is just the Product, A friend of mine bought the same Brush from Boots and i tried it and it was exactly the same. It is not as good as i was expecting having seen adverts about the Brush i thought it would make a bigger difference to the shine and look of my hair, to be honest I have not noticed any difference.
on 11 March 2014
This brush is only £30 on the Babyliss website, why pay more. Postage is also free to the UK mainland.
on 4 May 2014
This product does not work. I bought it after reading a review in the Sunday Times. It was a complete waste of money it is a plastic hair brush that takes batteries and lights up when switched on, that's it .
on 3 December 2013
I read the previous review on this item and thought it was a good present to buy for my sister-in-law for christmas as she has such fly away and fine hair. i'm impressed that it looks pleasing and really does work.
on 7 June 2013
I saw a product like this being demonstrated in a shopping centre and found this on Amazon - what a brilliant concept. This is no ordinary hair brush people and my wife absolutely loves it.. the difference being that she has quite fine fly away hair and by using this brush it is quickly tamed and stays silky smooth through the day. The main difference betwee this and an ordinary brush is the Ionic generator which takes the static out of your hair - it does mean you need batteries but these last years according to the manual.

My wife especially finds it useful as she travels a lot abroad in humid climates where her hair tends to go a bit crazy but with this new brush she just loves the finish it gives her. I know this seems expensive for a brush but it is worth every penny - a happy wife is a happy life!
on 20 April 2014
I bought this brush after reading a review in the newspaper; saying that this brush would miraculously sort out my unruly hair.
It's pretty good and I think it really helps eliminate static in my hair, but it's not as effective in styling and calming down my curls and making my hair shiny as I was expecting it to be from the rave review.
Having said that, I have noticed that, since using this brush, my hair stays clean for longer.