Customer reviews

Can We Still Trust the BBC?
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£7.47

on 29 August 2015
Very well argued.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 20 June 2013
Amazing behind the scenes revealations about BBC
It confirmed my own views on the corporation, being
zealous in being politically correct. I prefered the old BBC
of the 1960 period which was very upper middle class
and if Sir John Reith would turn in his grave if he read this book
on 21 December 2014
If Robin Aitken set up a political party and called it the 'BBC Party' I'd vote for him? Robin? Please?

A lovely history that verbalises what we sort of instinctively know. He also give a good history to give everything a good basis. Excellent :-)

In response to a BBC director recognising that "I can't sack 27,000 of the buggers for left wing bias". I suggest that Doug Carswell would make every BBC journalist accountable directly to the public - i.e. appointment, salary, CPD, annual reviews and whatever.
on 3 June 2013
Excellent book. As a strong pro-life person, I did find myself wondering if buying a TV licence was not an immoral act. It could have made more mention of the link between BBC moral break-down (ie. Savile crimes) and the constant sex obsession in programme content. Mary Whitehouse was not mentioned; if still around, she would be able to say "I told you so!".
See my article: http://affirmingthefaith.com/whitehouse