TOP 500 REVIEWERon 4 February 2015
I purchased 5 different packs of sprouting seeds from Premier Seeds Direct so that I would get free postage (postage is free on orders over £10). I followed the instructions from the purchase page on Amazon (there are no instructions with the seeds) and all of the seeds have started sprouting after just 2 days, so I am very pleased with my purchase. Because of the free postage I got my seeds for a similar price to what they are in the shops but the difference being that these are all organic! So if you want a selection of reliable organic sprouting seeds then buying £10's worth is a good deal.
on 21 September 2013
I've found this to be one of the fastest & easiest seeds to sprout, seeds appear to be good quality & all sprout well.
Simple & tasty & my hamster loves them too!
on 24 August 2015
Loved these as well. I wasn't sure about kale, pink or otherwise, but as sprouts it is good. We had kale in our veg box and it was a bloody nightmare to get it eaten. Made pesto from it a few times. Anyhow, these seeds are a good starter size, if you are unsure about the taste.
on 24 August 2015
these seeds were well worth the money, i found that they sprouted much later than alfalfa seeds that were started at the same time. they arrived within 3 days which i was delighted with, as l live in Northern Ireland and things tend to take longer to arrive, so, i was pleased with prompt service.
on 18 May 2014
really love it... it grows well, and taste amazing, no problem whatsoever. i have also planted some of the extra sprouting and now growing wild in garden!
on 2 September 2014
As the seeds sprout they do give off a bit of a whiff, so don't grow them if you have a sensitive nose.
on 21 February 2014
I have not used these yet but I got them on time and nicely packaged for use. Grateful that they are organic and I can store them. and grow them when I need to.
on 24 May 2015
Fresh, clean seeds which make great sprouts. Next day delivery. Thank you.
on 18 July 2015
Seeds went mouldy and smelt fishy, threw all 3 packets once spouted, away
on 16 April 2015
really nice and tasty seeds, though the pink was hard to discern!