on 30 March 2014
Definitely buy one of these boards, they are great quality, come with a case and are the easiest board to learn on. My board came in the right colour and is in my opinion, better than an original penny or nickel
MUST BUY, BEST BOARD EVER arrived 2 days after order
on 5 July 2013
It was dispatched very quickly - I ordered this item late on Monday night and I received it on Friday. It came in a sturdy box and there was no chance of it getting damaged in transit. The colours on the actual board are a lot brighter than they look in the picture.

It is extremely good for the price (I paid £19.99). As far as I can see it is basically the same as a real penny board. The wheels turn very smoothly. The bearings are robust but can be loosened/tightened very easily. It is very fun and fast to ride.

Overall this is a very good product and I would recommend it!
on 4 June 2013
1/4 of the price of a Penny board and from what I can so far tell no difference in quality. Received 2 days earlier than expected, opened it up straight away, loosened up the trucks and i now have a great 22" cruiser. The board (I choose Blue with solid Red wheels) looked in better than in the pictures with really vivid colours. Brilliant, thanks.
on 5 May 2014
Great board! Got the hang of it on the 2nd day! I went skating with my mates to central London and the colours were very eye catching wherever we went. I would recommend anyone looking for a penny to get this one
on 18 August 2013
My kids are really pleased with this board. It is sturdy and quality is great for the money. It was delivered next day too.
on 19 August 2013
i bought this to learn to skateboard properly, it's a great skateboard and I am becoming more confident using it and would recommend it to anyone who wants to learn to skateboard or someone who doesn't want to spend a lot of money on a 'Pennyboard'
on 18 June 2014
Ideal for children (and probably adults too). Solid construction, free running wheels that are just the right hardness. 9 year old girl loves it. Comes with a slightly naff bag that lasted 30 seconds... But who needs a bag for their skateboard? Excellent value for money and big range of colours.
on 26 September 2015
very good product. i have used it for about 3 weeks and there are few scratches but is okay because is bound to happen, well at least for a beginner like me :P
review image review image review image
on 1 May 2014
I have had one of these before I had a black with blue wheels but that is now destroyed due to it being old, so I ordered a new one and nothing had changed except the colours exactly like the other one when it was new :)
on 16 September 2015
Don't waste money in a Penny board, this is one of the best cruisers I've ever tried. It comes without tools but mine didn't need any adjustments on the deck, it turns smoothly. Great to take with you on holidays and to travel. I use to move around London, but careful with the traffic, a cruiser is less stable than a normal skateboard or longboard, so practice before you use it.