TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 14 April 2016
If you want to do the 5:2 diet you should probably read "The fast Diet" book or check out the website "fast day" first for all the hows and whys etc. The whole point of the diet is not eating so recipes are rather a secondary thing. But after a while, you will get so very very bored of soup and cottage cheese and yearn for something more interesting. That is where this book comes in, there are some lovely things in here, Some of the recipes are a bit samey, and a lot are very veg heavy, as you might expect, but then if i liked veg so much in the first place, I probably wouldn't need this diet now. but there are some real gems and It is a bit of a lifesaver when your resolve starts to weaken, to have something nice and spicy (like taramind chicken salad), to look forward too.
on 12 August 2013
love it! to find a recipe book that has recipes for one great!! I have either had to eat the same thing twice or calculate the recipe to make it fit
0Comment| 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 25 September 2013
I've just started this diet and this book is a fantastic help with loads of delicious recipes for creating meals within the calorie allowance. Not so sure about the smoothies but there is plenty else to choose from.
on 20 October 2013
An excellent little book which is suitable for my diet days on this diet and inspirational for other days too if I increase the amounts. Glad I bought it.
on 12 February 2014
good book i don't have time to think to much about what im going to eat, this is all counted out for you great thanks
on 19 July 2013
Some interesting recipes and some cooking techniques which can easily be adapted to reduce the calories in one's everyday cooking. Recommended.
on 23 September 2013
This book is absolutely brilliant. I lost 1st 4lb in 6 weeks in time for my holidays. So I recommend this book to anyone who want to lose weight in time for their holidays.

Tasty recipes on fast days, also its so easy to make for one person.
on 24 May 2015
5:2 Fast Diet Meals book has got some really great things to cook. I have found it very easy to follow so far as I have only used it for the past four days. I have to say though I can see many things that I want to try out and the variety is fantastic, there is something for every taste. I would recommend this book to anyone wanting to loose weight or just fancy easy meals for one person. If you are trying to loose weight I think you will find this one easy to follow and more importantly stick to.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 24 April 2017
Tasty but uncomplicated meals, some times I double the quantities and make one for the freezer.
on 2 August 2017
Well written book and has something for everyone.