on 23 July 2017
Great don't know how but like other reviewers have said it really does feel hot and therefore feels good and makes some difference
on 7 July 2016
Purchased this based on the reviews and theyre not wrong. extraordinary, even burning heat which is good so you know it works. Whether this medically helps I dont know. Id wear over a thin shirt as the front can dig in uncomfortably. Its a support that gets warm.
on 15 December 2014
I have a very serious spinal problem, two fusions and mega horrid nerve pain... which i take meds for. This i find great as if pulled tight enough it supports quite well, and it isn't as noticeable as my big brace. The heat is amazing and yes should wear over a t shirt or something. Really worth the money. I am off to buy my mum one now!
on 13 February 2016
The best thing about this belt is that not only does it act as a brace supporting my lower back but it heats up nicely.

I tried it and bought one for my son who said it was a life saver as he is spends the majority of his working day standing.
on 17 November 2013
Firstly came the day after it was ordered you can't beat that for quick delivery. Belts fine very light, not the most comfortable but what back belt is. Does get hot after a while, but the important thing it relieves my back pain.
on 4 September 2014
I bought this as i have spinal problems which cause my back to seize and become stiff.
Heat tends to help the muscles relax more which in turns helps with moving about.
I was very amazed at the intense heat these magnets created. The heat gets to uncomfortable for me when placed direct against the skin but berable if worn over a T'shirt or vest of some kind. I generally have to wear a back support every time i leave the house due to spinal probles but find i cant wear this hour after hour as i do some others i have bought as the heat does seem to get hotter the longer you wear it and for some (like myself) it can become to uncomfortable so i haven't been able to wear for as long as i need to so was wasted money for me but i wanted to assure potential buyers that they do generate heat so may be fine for some ppl
on 15 December 2014
I bought this for my elderly mother who regularly buys expensive single use back-wraps. This does give off some warmth and worthwhile support but, she says, not enough heat to give substantial relief. However, for the price, she agrees it is very good value.
on 7 January 2015
I've suffered with a bad back since falling off a ladder 13 years ago and have tried pills, heat pads, creams and even an electronic device, but this back support with the heat it generates is the best thing I've tried, it gives good lower back support and at the same time generates a good amount of heat. Would recommend this product.
on 14 May 2014
Had persistent lumbar pain which strong pain killers weren't shifting. Wore this as well for about a week, virtually 24/7 and the pain settled well. Does heat the area very noticeably.
on 10 November 2014
Brilliant great to help back but could not wear all day as does get very hot