on 29 November 2011
I love this watch, it looks classy but modern at the same time. People always comment on it.I wear it in the day and it looks dressy as an evening watch as well.
on 2 June 2014
This watch is suppossed to be waterprrof to 100 ATM (read the spec).
When my other half wore it in the shower, the inside of the glass steamed up.
This can't be right.
My watch is waterproof to 100 atm and I have been scuba diving in it and this hasn't happened.
on 3 January 2014
This watch is far nicer than the photo - the mother of pearl face is really lovely. The metal casing is not as pink as the photo which does not detract from this elegant watch at all. So pleased I got this!
on 26 December 2013
It arrived quickly, but I was a little disappointed that it looked more gold than the picture showed. He date dial is a tad annoying as you have to change it manually when there's not 31 days in a month, which I suppose makes sense. Other than that, it's a lovely watch, having to take to a jewellers to get links taken out because they're too stiff to do myself.
on 10 January 2013
I paid less than half price for this lovely watch, a Christmas gift for me! its not over dressing for weekends with jeans but also dressy enough for evening.
It probably looks a little nicer in real life than it does in the pictures. Over all very happy with the watch and the speed at which it arrived.
on 31 December 2013
WOW what can I say about the service received within one working day ( thank you H.S Johnson ) the watch looks great and like it should cost a lot more than the £57. Accurist charge £130 for it on there own website so a real bargain. If it last to the end of the 3 year guarantee I will be very happy
on 5 June 2011
I really do rather like this watch; I've had it for 6 months now and wear it a couple of times a week. The face is mother of pearl which means that in some lights it does appear faintly pink.
on 24 June 2012
This is a pretty watch, but be sure to check the measurement carefully. My wrist is quite small and although the jeweller reduced the size of the bracelet the clasp itself is still quite long and so does not bend properly around my wrist. This makes it a little difficult to wear every day, so I am keeping it for best only. Still a good buy however!
on 8 November 2010
This watch is fine, in fact just what I wanted for Christmas from my husband. When it arrived the strap was too large, so we packed it up in the presentation box as instructed with the correct wrist measurement and returned it to Accurist. It came back quite quickly. The presentation box was not included (That would have been nice to wrap it up in for me for Christmas) and the strap is still too big. So I am going to have to go to a jeweller now. Shame.
on 29 December 2013
This watch was a great price on Amazon and I love it. The only downside is that the date isn't easy to read but the mother of pearl face is really pretty and the time is very easy to read, even for someone getting a bit long sighted!