Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now

on 26 July 2011
The watch is very light, easy to read and the date is a bonus.
It is a sturdy product, I have a 13 months old baby boy who loves playing with the watch... he throws it on the floor, he put it in a glass of juice and it still working!
on 19 October 2010
Lovely Silvery watch. Mother of pearl facia and Diamonte dial ensures it will go with any outfit from work to social. Date detail and water resistance (to 100m - so is ideal for swimming & shallower dives) give it practicality too. All in all, a very good buy.
on 16 April 2010
I bought this watch to replace an Ellesse watch that I was very fond of. It is really easy to read and just a little bit dressy - delighted with it for the price. I needed the bracelet shortened and Accurist did it quickly and efficiently at no cost to me except the postage. Can highly recommend Accurist and this watch in particular.
on 5 August 2010
i bought this as an extra little gift for my wifes christmas pressy.it was excellent value,time keeping,water protection,and expensive looks make this a very attractive gift for anyone special..
on 7 April 2011
I bougth this watch as a gift for myself as my old one had given up. I have had it now for 8 months and it still looks as good as new even though I wear it day in day out. It looks stylish and dressy and the dial is easy to see. It is a little heavier than my old watch but i got used to that very quickly.
on 31 March 2011
I purchased this watch for a present

It was delivered quickly well packaged and 50% cheaper than other retailers on the high street ...all in all a great buy and service was great too
on 11 May 2011
A great watch for the price, I have always bought Accurist watches for myself and find them stylish with excellent build quality and so decided to get this for my partner. She loved it, stylish enough to wear out, yet functional and hard wearing.

Incidentally it takes a lot to get 5 stars in my ratings but this came pretty close.
on 3 January 2014
This product was something I had previously really wanted and was really happy when it was reduced.
It's a great size as its not to big that it loses it femininity and big enough to be spotted and make a statement.
Lovely addition to casual/smart and to evening/party wear and the surrounding face diamantees don't looking tacky and over powering but give that extra sparkle factor.
One downside as comes with all watches!! Is having to have the strap altered which cost an addition five pounds.
overall Lovely accurist lady watch in a lovely rose gold colour and 5 stars granted a personal favourate :)
on 20 December 2013
Bought this for my mum for Christmas and was a little nervous as the price was so low. I needn't have worried! This is a beautiful watch, lovely pink rose gold colour with a gorgeous mother of pearl face. It looks so much more expensive than in these pictures. My mum likes an easy to read watch face that has clear numbers and this has exactly that. I'm thrilled with it and I'm sure my mother will be too when she opens it Christmas morning!
on 21 February 2012
I love the watch - the large face and figures it makes it so easy to see. I like the bracelet strap it is so easy to put on and take off. I was also very pleased with the prompt delivery service.

See one answered question