on 10 January 2014
Have been looking for a rose gold watch for a while now but the fashion seems to be to wear the biggest face possible.This watch is a more delicate shape-much better for a skinny wrist like mine!Good make-good price-just what I wanted.
on 29 December 2013
The watch was a present for my wife and on arrival, she fell in love with it. The style quality and time keeping are great.
on 12 August 2014
I love this watch it's a beautiful colour the dial looks so pretty and looks as though it cost a lot more than the £29 that I paid for it! I've always rated Accurist watches and I'm not disappointed with my purchase this time.
on 20 September 2014
Fabulous gift, this is good quality, strap was too big by 2 links, had them taken out by watch repairer as I did not want to ruin strap. The strap colour I thought would be more rose coloured but not unhappy as simple but classy.
on 5 December 2014
Very pretty watch, nicer than on the images. Have thin wrists and was concerned that the large bands coming off the actual watch face wouldn`t sit properly on me. But after having a few links removed, it fits perfectly. Very pleased with watch and service from this seller as the watch arrived within a couple of days of placing my order.
on 1 July 2014
Have been looking for a rose coloured watch for sometime! Love this as it is a more feminine style, would highly recommend...
on 6 December 2014
Extremely pleased with this watch. it is actually much prettier than in the picture. The cristals are lovely on the face of the watcgand sparkle in the light and the rose colour is very good.
on 2 August 2014
Great to look at and very happy with my purchase. The fact that it was reduced was even better!
on 16 April 2014
I've had this watch since Christmas as a present from my mother, and the bange seems to have tarnished quite noticably. I love the shape, design and face but there is a contrast in colour between the overlapping straps from getting wet when washingn hands etc. Not feeling good about wearing it anymore...

Very disappointed unfortunely.
on 21 December 2014
This watch is stunning, looks really exoebsive, solidly made and looks the part. Cannot fault the price as it looks way more expensive than the price and the service and delivery was outstanding. Flawless!

See one answered question