on 3 April 2017
Clearly not for a tab 3
on 17 August 2017
Does job
on 29 July 2015
Does as it should, no more to say.
on 8 December 2013
I bought these last week October and as of 7 December I'm still waiting. You only find out after purchase that these items come from Hong Kong. It would be quicker going to HK and picking them up...
on 31 May 2014
First time I have purchased screen protectors and did'nt realise how fragile they are. It was fortunate there was 2 in the pack. As I removed the first one from the sleeve it somehow got caught on the outer packaging and I creased it, due to my own clumsiness I guess. The 2nd one I removed more carefully but the sticky tabs are confusing, again it's probably me. The one tab obviously helps you to remove the cover from the screen protector, I get that, but the other tab is actually stuck to the screen protector and is not removeable. It therefore looks unsightly and inhibits the full screen. Can anyone advise if I have applied it incorrectly. I know it isn't rocket science but I have looked at pics on amazon and no other screen protectors have these tabs stuck in the corner. I feel sure that the tab should have been stuck to the cover not the screen protector so perhaps I have received a faulty item. Also no matter how much I smooth it out I can't remove the multitude of air bubbles. Anyone have a solution?
on 22 March 2014
I bought these to fit a Generic manufacture 7" Tablet: Branded "Output X2" (As sold by "Sports Direct").,
The Size and Fit is Excellent for the above Tablet and similar versions. Although I did find it diffcult/impossible to remove all Air-Bubbles after pre-cleaning the Tablet before application. and trying to smoothe out the Air-Bubbles with a Plastic Credit type card.
End Result: Fits the Screen to within .05mm of the edge. With some slightly noticeable Bubbles (Depending on angle of Screen/Tablet) So overall rating. Good/Excellent
on 20 December 2013
Worked ok. Arrived very dusty, but once protective film removed, worked fine. Fitted kurio 7 perfectly though and given will have kids fingers all over it will do fine.
on 1 November 2013
Having dropped my tablet (again) but this time resulting in a cracked screen and rendering it dangerous to use, the 7" Screen Protector has given the tablet a second lease of life and possibly saved mine, id est: Preventing me from cutting my fingers, possibly contracting tetanus, or even bleeding to death.

I'm of the opinion, had the screen protector been in place prior to the tablet falling off my desk, it may have prevented the screen from cracking in the first place. If considering getting one, my advice is "do!"

With this particular company you get two in the package, it's relatively easy to apply and seems to be of decent thickness (a bit like this review).
on 21 March 2014
Like all phone and tablet screen protectors they are a nightmare to fit. These are no exception, however they are great value for money.
on 2 April 2014
Too big for the tablet they were intended for, but they look like they would've done the job. Fast delivery, too, considering it was over Xmas.