1,529
Format: DVD|Change
Price:£9.67+ £1.26 shipping

on 17 April 2017
Who doesn't love The Jungle Book. It's one Disney that even my nephew's watch! Kind of macho with the bears, tigers and elephants. Excellent story, music and characters.
on 5 April 2017
I bought this for the kids. Err, no it was actually for me, Great family entertainment.
on 9 April 2017
Bought this for my grandchild. Memories all the way, Wonderful
on 15 May 2015
This movie is wonderful. Beautifully animated as only Disney can do, with lovable character's and briiliant song's(that I can not stop tapping my foot along to.
on 30 March 2017
As good as i remembered nice to add to my collection
on 2 April 2017
Bought as a gift but gratefully received. Thank you.
on 14 April 2017
Great.
on 14 June 2017
What more can be said about this well known cartoon...it is sheer delightful entertainment.
on 21 May 2017
I still love this as much as I did as a child and it's just magical sharing it with my child!
on 14 October 2016