on 8 January 2014
This device enables me to connect to all my other devices. I have attached velcro to my kindle case and this sits on the back as a back up battery and file transfer via wifi and the dropbox app to usb stick,sd card. I am very happy with the device and still need to try out some of the other fuctions but it is well worth the money. You will need a file manager app from the app store to transfer the files.
I have also transfered my music and pictures with the cut and paste in the file manager.It would be nice to have the instructions in pdf format though to keepon my device.
on 29 December 2013
This gadget is much smarter and can do more than I had thought and it is also much easier to set up
on 12 October 2013
I wanne make a podcast using my ipad. So I got the best portable mike, the zoom h1, then I had another problem. I needed to transfer wav files from a micro SD To ipad. This seemed impossible (camera connector does not read wav) until I found this product. Solved my issues like a charm. And it works as a USB streamer and a external battery. Powerful!
on 13 February 2014
After reading the reviews I thought it would be worth getting as I wanted to back up all my photos on my tablet, phone and laptop. The iPad and iPhone back up was ok but for my laptop the remote address that was given I could never get connected to. The device is meant to double up as a router but again my laptop would connect to it but the router would then fail to connect to the internet. I spent hours trying to get this to work and emailed the support team but never heard anything back. Very frustrating all in all!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 June 2014
Very happy with this product, still finding new things it does, streaming music and films, NAS, WiFi extender.. The list goes on, and if your phone is running flat due to some usage, then this week charge it too ... Rarely leave the house without it.
on 19 October 2015
Great idea. Big power capacity though that means it takes a while to charge. In theory allows mobile devices to access data on USB sticks or SD cards. The SD card works fine but the usb drops connection if there is no SD card. Works great if you keep any size SD card in the slot. Setting up may seem a little technical but I found several youtube tutorials.
It would be better if usb worked on its own and the software was updated. Works well with ES file browser. Couldn't get it to work with an iphone. Probably an iphone issue IMO. Good customer service.
on 26 May 2014
I bought this so i could transfer data of my memory cards to a portable hard drive without the need of lugging my laptop around as well. However its a bit temperamental as to what hard drives it recognises even though all the ones iv tried have been within its operating requirements. The setup manual also needs updated as the app required to use it on iOS has changed its name and icon so took a bit of hunting to get the correct one (its called remote file browser pro). Also something that wasn't mentioned in the description is that both the USB ports an be used to simultaneously charge devices!
on 30 December 2013
Looked like a very promising product and works as intended apart from one major thing: I bought it primarily as a wireless storage extension for my phone to be used with USB flash drives and HDs, and since my flash drive and hard drive are both USB3.0, being pretty much the standard these days, they turned out not to work with the device. It did not even occur to me when purchasing there might be a problem as the device specification says nothing about USB3.0 support and generally USB2 and USB3 standards are compatible with each other, so I assumed it would be the same in this case.

I wrote the company a letter arguing that if their device doesn't support USB3.0, they should point it out to prevent miserable customers, but clearly it's not in their interest so they did not reply or update the specs on their website. Because of this I'm quite dissatisfied as my options for this device are more limited.
on 1 May 2014
I purchased this item to fix an issue i had been having with picking up wifi & keeping all the gadgets in sinc, i travel abroad each week for work you see. Not wanting to pick up additional roaming fees, this product has been great 10/10 using now around six weeks fits in pocket of rucksack easily, charges tech when needed & boosts my LAN connection into a wifi connection for at least 4 items. Good range to, four person office easy! Happy to recommend to all. Battery life good, takes a little to charge all things good do! Overnight easy!
on 14 December 2013
I bought the WiFi Access Point in order to be able to access my mobile Harddrives from my Android devices because the USB Host funktion on Android never works flawless with HD's. Now I can acces it over Wifi and it works fine. Videostreaming from the HD to the Mobile works with DVD Quality Avi's files but the Wifi speed is too low for Mpeg2. With a highly compress HD Video it works also but for Full HD the Speed is to slow again.
Overall a nice device, but don't expect more then 5 Meter WiFi Range